GOG Deals Thread

Sorry about that. Too much multitasking going on here at the moment. :drool:
Not a problem, I knew as I was looking at it with 60 left Id be a fool for not getting it. Worst case I'd have two copies for less than full price.

As an aside, I actually have the damn thing in physical still. I've been telling myself I need a GOG copy because it would likely run better. Am I right or is the GOG copy going to be just like the physical?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just out of curiosity, how easy and effective is it to patch Arcanum? I patched the hell out of ToEE and that still crashed every five minutes, even deleting save files when it did.

I just could not play that game, even though I really wanted to.

Not a problem, I knew as I was looking at it with 60 left Id be a fool for not getting it. Worst case I'd have two copies for less than full price.

As an aside, I actually have the damn thing in physical still. I've been telling myself I need a GOG copy because it would likely run better. Am I right or is the GOG copy going to be just like the physical?
I'm really not sure. I played this from a physical copy quite a few years ago, but, like Lionheart, I didn't get too far because I got stuck somewhere and ragequit. I also vaguely recall, like Lionheart, that it had some interface quirks I didn't care for.

These should be the remaining games left for second repeats:

Painkiller Black Ed. $1.99
    Trine 2: Complete Story $1.99
    Warlords Battlecry 3 $1.99
    Inquisitor $2.24
    Smugglers V $2.49
    Theme Park $1.49
    Syberia 2 $1.99
    Papers, Please $3.99
    Shadowrun Returns $4.99
    Jack Keane 2: The Fire Within $2.99

Surprised Trine 2 went so quickly, doesn't it come up in pretty much every sties big sales?

Looks like Shadowrun is going to take awhile (kind of figured with the 900). 

I have to run.  If anyone wants to help me out, I will buy any of the Sierra adventure games, and the Jack Keane game.  I guess I will take the Heretic Inquisition game too since there seems to be an interest in it...  

Did anybody by chance pick up a spare copy of any of these(?):

1.) Betrayal at Krondor

2.) Evil Genius

3.) Uru: Complete Chronicles

4.) Vampire The Masquerade - Redemption

5.) Zork Anthology

If so, I'll happily pay you for the keys (PayPal or Amazon)... Thanks!

It's saying last chance on these games as we're seeing them for the third time. I'm going to assume it'll run until every game has been up three times.

Shadowrun Returns - $4.99 (900)

LAST CHANCE

(until it turns up in a bundle)
If I buy Shadowrun Returns, it'll be likely from Humble Bundle Store.

They give you BOTH Steam-key AND DRM-FREE version (for download) there.

Same goes for Dragonfall DLC, as well.

How hard is it to buy off a mobile? Afraid a couple games I'm waiting for will pop up with the damn power out (well my second concern, the first being it is going to get really hot soon with no a/c).

How hard is it to buy off a mobile? Afraid a couple games I'm waiting for will pop up with the damn power out (well my second concern, the first being it is going to get really hot soon with no a/c).
I've been buying off my iPhone all day, and personally, I don't find it too difficult (I'm assuming when you said "mobile" you meant a smartphone, and NOT a feature phone, correct?).

Or if I have an extra key of something you want, we could trade:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post8294

Thanks for the offer, but I need to do my good deed for the day... lol O:)

I've been buying off my iPhone all day, and personally, I don't find it too difficult (I'm assuming when you said "mobile" you meant a smartphone, and NOT a feature phone, correct?).
Yeah smartphone, though mentioning it seems to solve the outtage so false alarm, also see Wasteland 1 is looking like it will take a good hour (at least) to get sold

bread's done
Back