GOG Deals Thread

I need to head out too if someone could grab Pirates Gold for me over the next hour or so.  I have Paypal or Amazon Gift Card.  Thanks in advance if it happens!

I will update this message if I get back before it shows up in the rotation.

Edit:  simpson took care of me.  Thanks!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone would kindly pick up Papers,Please for me, I would appreciate it.  Back at work in meetings until who knows when.

I am good for it either Paypal or Amazon.

If I am able to monitor the sale again, I will amend this message.

Thanks!

Dorath

Palinn - Pirates Gold
talkinrock - Zork Anthology 
Dorath - Papers Please

I will try to get them if they show up.  

Grabbed one as well, figure even if (as did happen) someone already got one should be able to offloaded it at some point. Has anyone had their card charge that 3% fee paypal warns about? I got that with Gamersgate awhile back and never tempted to find out if it actually happens or not.

Grabbed one as well, figure even if (as did happen) someone already got one should be able to offloaded it at some point. Has anyone had their card charge that 3% fee paypal warns about? I got that with Gamersgate awhile back and never tempted to find out if it actually happens or not.
I assume you're talking about foreign transaction fees (credit card) for foreign stores (GG/GMG/GOG/BundleStars)... varies per card, mine is 1% (local Credit Union).

I assume you're talking about foreign transaction fees (credit card) for foreign stores (GG/GMG/GOG/BundleStars)... varies per card, mine is 1% (local Credit Union).
Indeed, didn't reaize GMG was considered foreign (well I knew the company was overseas), haven't seen any on the GMG purchase I made awhile ago. Though I wouldn't be surprised if they bundle it in with something else later to hide it. It's at most a few pennies so I probably should stop caring anyways :razz:

Still have Lone Survivor in checkout. Should I just wait for it to be bundled 1st tier? I skipped last bundle it was in cause there weren't enough other games I wanted to justify the amount.

Still have Lone Survivor in checkout. Should I just wait for it to be bundled 1st tier? I skipped last bundle it was in cause there weren't enough other games I wanted to justify the amount.
It was technically bundled 1st tier. The first Humble Bundle it was in let you get the future BTA bonuses for 1 cent (or $1 for steam keys).

Honestly I didn't like the game very much, it's very pretentious and the "hunger" gameplay mechanic was really annoying.. but some people liked it.

Here is the running list.  
Donbaloo - Arcanum - Bought $1.49 Transaction Completed
Palinn - Pirates Gold - Bought $1.49 Transaction Completed

Dorath - Papers Please
Nitrosmob - Heretics and Vampire the Masquerade.  
Simpsonps121 - Heretics and any Sierra Adventure
Talkinrock - Uru Complete Chronicles Bought $1.99

Ring Runner $1.99 something like a million copies of it. (I bought it yesterday, and it looks really nice on my shelf...)
Is it kind of funny that GOG's shelf view actually makes me like the games more. I'm comparing this to both Desura/Steam with bland lists and little icons. With the shelf view of my collection (199 games now I believe!) it just looks awesome like it's a collector's shelf. It's just my humble opinion of course but it makes the digital purchases just a bit more special.

Is it kind of funny that GOG's shelf view actually makes me like the games more. I'm comparing this to both Desura/Steam with bland lists and little icons. With the shelf view of my collection (199 games now I believe!) it just looks awesome like it's a collector's shelf. It's just my humble opinion of course but it makes the digital purchases just a bit more special.
It is enjoyable to look at. Kind of like seeing the retail boxes on the shelf.

Hmmm. The GOG collection page might just be the perfect compromise for MisterD and his obsession with DRM free and retail games.

Here is the running list.
Donbaloo - Arcanum - Bought $1.49 Transaction Completed
Palinn - Pirates Gold - Bought $1.49 Transaction Completed

Dorath - Papers Please
Nitrosmob - Heretics and Vampire the Masquerade.
Simpsonps121 - Heretics and any Sierra Adventure
Talkinrock - Uru Complete Chronicles Bought $1.99
I'm still looking for a Heretic Kingdoms and will be AFK for a while so. . . .

You know you can change Steam's library view to large icons, right?

Capture-1.png

bread's done
Back