GOG Deals Thread

If you've been doing the daily stamp collecting you can get Witcher 2 for free tomorrow after the 7th stamp. :)
joke.gif

How often does GOG have 80% sales on things?  Looking through some of this thread I see a lot of 60%.  Are these current sales better than usual?

Daily Deals
Wing Commander Saga Bundle - $9.52(80% off)
Wadjeteye Retroventures Bundle - $6.96(80% off)
OR
Wing Commander 1+2 - $2.39(60% off)
Wing Commander 3 Heart of the Tiger - $2.39(60% off)
Wing Commander 4: The Price of Freedom - $2.39(60% off)
Wing Commander 5: Prophecy Gold Edition - $2.39(60% off)
Wing Commander Privateer - $2.39(60% off)
Privateer 2: The Darkening - $2.39(60% off)
Wing Commander: Armada - $2.39(60% off)
Wing Commander: Academy - $2.39(60% off)
Primordia - $3.99(60% off)
Gemini Rue - $3.99(60% off)
Resonance - $3.99(60% off)
Shivah, The - $1.99(60% off)

Current Flash Deals

Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians - $1.99(80% off)
Two Worlds - $1.99(80% off)
Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut - $3.99(80% off)
Meridian: New World - $5.99(60% off)
Redshirt - $1.99(80% off)
Bad Mojo Redux - $1.19(80% off)
Race Driver: Grid - $2.99(80% off)
Bard's Tale, The - $1.99(80% off)
Lilly Looking Through - $1.99(80% off)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh...  Someone talk me out of Primordia, Resonance and the Shivah...  I already have Gemini Rue.  And...  Longest Journey...  Someone PLEASE talk me out of this.  My resistance is crumbling....  

The other one that really made me think was Nexus the Jupiter Incident...  

Ahh... Someone talk me out of Primordia, Resonance and the Shivah... I already have Gemini Rue. And... Longest Journey... Someone PLEASE talk me out of this. My resistance is crumbling....

Just take a look at your backlog. That usually stops me from buying games.

You guys are not helping....  I need to hear -

"The game was terrible..."

Or... even better.

"Just wait.  It will be on a humble bundle in the future...  or it has been..." or something along those lines...  

:)

You guys are not helping.... I need to hear -

"The game was terrible..."

Or... even better.

"Just wait. It will be on a humble bundle in the future... or it has been..." or something along those lines...

:)
Well most of them have been bundled before.

Ahh... Someone talk me out of Primordia, Resonance and the Shivah... I already have Gemini Rue. And... Longest Journey... Someone PLEASE talk me out of this. My resistance is crumbling....

Wfyw9PO.png

VaYsZjk.png

g11lw4e.png

WAIT FOR THE NEXT BUNDLE. CASE CLOSED! TRUTH!

Just for reference, save your bandwidth and skip that Gamers movie.  It's a bunch of guys playing fake D&D loudly around a table and getting yelled at by the person down the hall.  Then their imaginations come to life, by which I mean they bought costumes, ran out to the woods, and filmed themselves acting out their D&D game.  I hesitate to spoil the ending, but since I doubt anyone will make it through more than five minutes...

The characters come to the real world, kill all the players, read their own character sheets, and get yelled at by the person down the hall for being too loud.

Let's just say it makes me want to watch a Shyamalan movie.  And no, not the one everyone likes.

Just for reference, save your bandwidth and skip that Gamers movie. It's a bunch of guys playing fake D&D loudly around a table and getting yelled at by the person down the hall. Then their imaginations come to life, by which I mean they bought costumes, ran out to the woods, and filmed themselves acting out their D&D game. I hesitate to spoil the ending, but since I doubt anyone will make it through more than five minutes...

The characters come to the real world, kill all the players, read their own character sheets, and get yelled at by the person down the hall for being too loud.

Let's just say it makes me want to watch a Shyamalan movie. And no, not the one everyone likes.
Can you please stop posting so loud

I decided to finally start organizing my backlog and found out I already have Flatout 2 on Gamersgate. I guess sometimes having a backlog can come in handy after all :)

There's a Shyamalan movie that everyone likes?
Didn't most people think The Sixth Sense was a really well done thriller and suspense movie? Isn't that the exact reason why everyone mocks him so heavily, and yet ironically keeps him relevant? The guy had potential, but blew it by thinking he needed a signature twist to every movie he made.

Daily Deals
Hitman Classics Bundle - $6.47(75% off)
Ultima Series Bundle - $5.95(80% off)
OR
Hitman: Codename 47 - $2.39(60% off)
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin - $3.99(60% off)
Hitman 3: Contracts - $3.99(60% off)
Ultima 1+2+3 - $2.39(60% off)
Ultima 4+5+6 - $2.39(60% off)
Ultima 7 The Complete Edition - $2.39(60% off)
Ultima 8 Gold Edition - $2.39(60% off)
Ultima 9: Ascension - $2.39(60% off)

Current Flash Deals
Sacred 2 Gold Edition - $3.99(80% off)

Rogue Trooper - $1.99(80% off)
Torchlight - $3.79(75% off)
Rogue Legacy - $2.99(80% off)
Overlord + Raising Hell - $2.49(75% off)
Ascendant - $2.49(75% off)
Fez - $4.99(50% off)
Consortium: Master Edition, The - $3.99(80% off)
Carmageddon Max Pack - $1.99(80% off)

Hmmmm - I wonder why GOG don't have Hitman: Blood Money.
Maybe because Square wants to use that icky, manky DRM for their modern games.

Me? Well... I prefer the clean, pure taste of NO DRM WHATSOEVER. Bah humbug!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz-8CSa9xj8

Just so you know how much of an anti-DRM maniac I am, as of this moment, my GOG count is now at 205 games.

...In other words, yes—even at 50-something years of age—mine is bigger than all of yours. :whistle2:

bread's done
Back