GOG Deals Thread

Phoning Home is free on GOG.com. The soundtrack is also free. You have to add them to your cart and checkout.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is Phone Home? There doesn't seem to be a game by that name on GOG. Googling showed that there was an E.T. game by that name, but that doesn't seem to be on GOG either.

Metal Gear Solid 2 PC.

For all of the Metal Gear Solid 2 PC fans that got the game from GOG or Retail already, check out this mod.

The Substance Of Subsistence (S.O.S.) Mod released.

Mod puts in a MGS3-style 3rd person camera right into MGS2 here.

-> https://github.com/oct0xor/mgs2sos

Trailer for the Mod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPsGTdWGZLc

Some notes:

1. Black Friday Sale is on-going on GOG on the main page.

2. Free game of Narita Boy on GOG main page in the middle somewhere; go get it.

Insomnia Deals will return tomorrow on Black Friday:

-> https://www.gog.com/forum/general/black_friday_specials_gog_bundles_insomnia_deals_byob_and_giveaway_dc9f2

Starting tomorrow (November 25th) at 2 PM UTC, every 3 hours there will be a new insane deal on a great title. These special offers will continue to appear for the 54 hours (so we got 18 games to catch on amazing discounts) but make sure to get them quick! Each offer lasts only for 3 hours and has a limited number of uses.

All of these Unreal games have been delisted from GOG:

- Unreal 1: Gold

- Unreal 2

- Unreal Tournament: GOTY (1999)

- Unreal Tournament 2004 

On the store page for Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition, the game does not show as "owned" for me, even though it shows up in my game library. I got it free from Prime Gaming last month. Anyone know why this is? Other games such as The Witcher 3 Complete show as owned on the store page for me ("add to cart" is changed to "buy as a gift")

On the store page for Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition, the game does not show as "owned" for me, even though it shows up in my game library. I got it free from Prime Gaming last month. Anyone know why this is? Other games such as The Witcher 3 Complete show as owned on the store page for me ("add to cart" is changed to "buy as a gift")
Same situation. The simplest explanation I can come up with is that the version Prime gave away was, for some reason, a different entry in gog’s database than the version in their store (even if they’re the same version of the game).

As an aside, I got the free Fallout, Fallout 2, and Fallout Tactics from just before they pulled those from gog, so even though they’re back on gog now, gog doesn’t show any Fallout game in their store as being in my library, even though all of them other than FO3 are.

I added it to my cart and got the warning "Your copy of Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition Amazon Prime already includes Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition", so I guess the free Prime codes are different game listings than the paid versions

If you have Amazon Prime, then you have Prime Gaming.

Right now, Prime Gaming is giving away three games on GOG.

Beat Cop

Dishonored 2

Evil Within 2

Games are redeemed via code given at Amazon site.

bread's done
Back