GOG Weekend Deal - Gabriel Knight Collection - 30% off

cheapo72

CAGiversary!
Feedback
180 (100%)

Until Monday, May 24 at 11:59 p.m. EDT, GOG is offering a bundle of the three Gabriel Knight adventures for $12.57 (30% off). If you have 1 or 2 of the games already, you can get the 30% discount by completing the trilogy. Purchasing the games individually will get you a 15% discount.
[Orders should be made from the promo page.]

Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers $5.09 (15% off)
The Beast Within: A Gabriel Knight Mystery $5.09 (15% off)
Gabriel Knight 3: Blood of the Sacred, Blood of the Damned $5.09 (15% off)
Gabriel Knight collection (30% off - $4.19 each)

Mobygames:
Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers (92)
The Beast Within: A Gabriel Knight Mystery (91)
Gabriel Knight 3: Blood of the Sacred, Blood of the Damned (84)

Demos: [Courtesy of The Sierra Help Pages]
http://www.sierrahelp.com/Misc/Demos.html#G

Last edited by a moderator:
Doh, I just bought all 3 of these over the course of the last few weeks. Oh well, it's only a $5 savings for the bundle.

Really cool that they'll still give you the bundle price if you already own one of them. Since I have GK1 from GoG, I was afraid I was going to get screwed over, as has happened to me sometimes with Steam. Nice work GoG.

Yeah, I just got the e-mail from GOG this morning about the sale. I still own my original copy of GK2, but I lost my original copies of GK1 and GK3. Still, $12.57 for the entire set is totally worth it and I don't mind rebuying these games one bit. Gabriel Knight is easily one of the best video game series ever made (within my top 10 easily). ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump for final hours.

Since Activision has some aversion to releasing soundtracks as bonus content, remember to drop by Quest Studios for the GK1 OST and a handful of pieces from the sequels.

[quote name='hellhunde']How well do these games work with XP?[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Vegan']Pretty sure XP support is guaranteed for everything they sell.[/QUOTE]

Vegan is right. GOG releases officially support XP & Vista 32/64. They almost always run in Win7, but support is unofficial at this time.
http://www.gog.com/en/about_us/#4/

I have to get this. The first game brings back so much nostalgia, and I have no idea where my physical copy is anymore.

bread's done
Back