GOG Weekend Deal - Strategy First Games - 50% Off

cheapo72

CAGiversary!
Feedback
180 (100%)

Through Monday, June 13 at 11:59 p.m. EDT, Strategy First is offering their diverse catalog of 19 GOGs at a 50% discount. Whether you like simulations, pinball games, action RPGs, turn-based strategies, or just scaring civilians with a legion of the phantasmic undead, this sale has something for you.

[Promo Page]

Apache vs. Havoc $2.99
Comanche vs. Hokum $2.99
Combat Chess: Special Edition $2.99
Combat Mission: Beyond Overlord $4.99
Darkstar One $4.99
Disciples: Sacred Lands - Gold $4.99 ["Gold" adds 25 scenarios and multiplayer]
Disciples II: Gold $4.99 [includes Guardians of the Light, Servants of the Dark, and Rise of the Elves expansions]
Flatout $2.99
Ghost Master $2.99
Jagged Alliance $4.99
Jagged Alliance 2 $4.99
Patrician III $4.99
Port Royale 2 $4.99
Pro Pinball: Timeshock $2.99
Pro Pinball: Big Race USA $2.99
Pro Pinball: Fantastic Journey $2.99
Sacred Gold $4.99 [includes Sacred: Underworld expansion]
Strategic Command: European Theater $4.99

Mobygames:
Demos/Videos:

Oh man that is a lot of games. I remember playing a ton of Apache vs. Havok with my old Sidewinder joystick when I was a kid. The only other game that I've played on that list is Sacred.

Thanks OP! More and more I'm LOVING GOG. After picking up an old favorite in Alpha Centauri, I got some from this deal--all of the Pro Pinball games (I LOVE Pinball video games, as do my family), Flatout (fun looking racer/stunt game) and Darkstar One (I love space sims too). 5 games for $16! WIN!

Jagged Alliance 2 is the pretty much the best tactical RPG ever made, on PC or on console. It's still being modded to this day as well, so it just gets better. Pick it up if you can.

Last minute bump with some tracks from the included bonus soundtracks:

Darkstar One Disciples Disciples II Ghost Master Jagged Alliance 2 Patrician III Port Royale 2 Sacred Sacred: Underworld

bread's done
Back