GOG Weekly Deal, Alan Wake w/ DLC for $14.99 (thru 15 May)

[quote name='fezlopez']GOG (known as Good Old Gaming)[/quote]

False. It stands for 'Good Old Games'.

[quote name='fezlopez']American Nightmares[/quote]

It is called 'Alan Wake's American Nightmare'. Get English right, please. kthxbai

[quote name='Nintendonly']False. It stands for 'Good Old Games'.

It is called 'Alan Wake's American Nightmare'. Get English right, please. kthxbai[/QUOTE]

Troll...

[quote name='11440']This has happened a couple of times with my GOG library. You are grandfathered into later-added bonuses, yes.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for that info, 11440. With that bit of knowledge, I felt comfortable enough to finally purchase Alan Wake. I'm very excited; I've wanted the game since it was an exclusive on the 360. I know it'll probably be cheaper in the very near future, but I've waited quite a while to see a PC release and decent sale on the game. Now, it's time to finally enjoy another Remedy game.

[quote name='Untamed Sorrow']Troll...[/QUOTE]

Seriously. Neither of these games are on Nintendo, so gtfo.

Also Alan Wake rules.

Oh dear, let's not get offended by usernames. I, for one, cannot be mad at someone that has Geno as his or her avatar. (Though, admittedly, Nintendo doesn't fill me with the same joy that games like Ocarina of Time once did. To avoid debate, I'll just attribute it to my now-old age.)

Bosamba and his rather suspect avatar are right, though; There is already a topic on this particularly awesome deal.

It is called 'Alan Wake's American Nightmare'. Get English right, please. kthxbai[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the hiccup, I fixed it.

I didn't put "Alan Wake" again bc was it too long IMO.

Ugh...go away.

[quote name='n4styn4t3']Seriously. Neither of these games are on Nintendo, so gtfo.

Also Alan Wake rules.[/QUOTE]

Wtf r u babbling about ? The guy was being a troll, nuff sed...so u gtfo...

[quote name='Untamed Sorrow']Wtf r u babbling about ? The guy was being a troll, nuff sed...so u gtfo...[/QUOTE]

Let's all just GTFO! Together!

I knew that nintendonly was a no-good-nik ever since he posted about copies of Dragon Quest V that may or may not exist in a warehouse.

[quote name='Untamed Sorrow']Wtf r u babbling about ? The guy was being a troll, nuff sed...so u gtfo...[/QUOTE]

The 'troll' was correct regardless.

He was agreeing with you and telling Nintendonly to gtfo ... :applause:

bread's done
Back