GoGamer 3-2-07

Psychonauts and Generals are great games for $4.90. If only Gogamer had some kind of free ship option...

Why does Supreme Commander have a smaller picture for Rise and Fall: Civilizations at War in front of it?

[quote name='rile0161']Why does Supreme Commander have a smaller picture for Rise and Fall: Civilizations at War in front of it?[/QUOTE]
Because a few weeks ago, they had a promotion where they were giving away either Rise and Fall or Caesar IV with the purchase of Supreme Commander.

[quote name='JBaby']Psychonauts and Generals are great games for $4.90. If only Gogamer had some kind of free ship option...[/QUOTE]

Free shipping would be nice, but it's only like $2 shipping ($7 for Psychonauts is well worth it), and even though it's "dirt cheap" and says it will take 7-15 days or whatever, I got my copy of Dark Messiah in 3, and that's including a Sunday.

Sooooo tempted to get Supreme Commander, but it would just get inserted at the end of my long backlog....

[quote name='InuFaye']Is this game worth $35?[/QUOTE]

Depends how you like your RTS games. I wasn't too impressed when I first played the demo but after giving it a couple more tries it really grew on me. Picked up the complete game from CC this week for $37.99 and have been enjoying it alot. The only problem is my computer really chokes on it when you get further into the missions and you have hundreds of units to deal with. Running a 3.4Ghz, 1gig mem, 7900GS massively OCd (can't recall the exact numbers off hand) and at times the game comes to a stand still. Planning on a new system soon anyway though.

bread's done
Back