Gogamer - 48 Hour Madness Sale -> Total War Madness, Arcania, Mass Effect PC, etc.

MysterD

CAGiversary!
Feedback
176 (100%)
New Gogamer 48 Hour Madness sale.
All prices BEFORE shipping costs.

Special Offers
$10 off Shakoon X-Tatic SP Headset w/ Code -> XTATIC

Buy 3 PC/console games or more - Bonus Upgrade from USPS Dirt Cheap to Priority Shipping.
NOTE #1: Does NOT includes Accessories, Game Bundles, or Game Consoles
NOTE #2: Customer will still pay for Dirt Cheap Shipping pricing cost.

Total War Madness Sales - PC Version, ALL Imports
Napoleon: Total War - Regular Edition - $12.90
Napoleon: Total War - Imperial Edition - $19.90
Napoleon & Empire: Total War GOTY Edition [Empire + Napoleon + ALL DLC so far for both] - $34.90

PC Games - $9.90 each
Civilization 4: "Complete" [Import] (Civ 4 + BTS + Warlords)
Mass Effect [Import]

Wii Games - $9.90 each
Army Man
Blast Works
Chronicles of Narnia
Res Evil 4: Wii Edition

X360 Games - $9.90 each
Blue Dragon
Virtua Tennis 2009

Under $13.00 each
Wet - X360 Version - $12.90
Dragon Ball: Revenge of King Piccolo - Wii Version - $12.90
Wii 101-In-1 Party Megamix Game Pack - Wii Version - $12.90
NHL 2K10 - PS3 Version - $11.90

$19.90 each
Band Hero - PS3 Version
Batman: AA (Original Edition) - X360 Version
Planescape: Torment [Import] - PC Version

$24.90 - PC Deal
NBA 2K11 - PC Version

$29.90 - PC Deals
RUSE [Import]
Ship Simulator Extremes [Import]
Trainz Simulator 2010: Engineers Deluxe Edition

Arcania: Gothic 4 - Coming Oct. 12th, 2010
PC Version [Import] - $41.90
X360 Version - $49.90

More Games
Super Scribblenauts - DS Version - $24.90
Civilization 5 - PC Version [ALL versions Require Steam] - $41.90
Two Worlds 2 - PC Version - $39.90 - Coming Jan. 4th, 2011
Splatterhouse - PS3 or X360 - $49.90 - Coming Nov. 23, 2010
Fallout: New Vegas - PS3 or X360 - $49.90 - Coming Oct. 19th, 2010

Got the Empire & Napoleon Total war bundle for $34.90. Thats a great deal. Includes both Empire Total war, Napoleon Total war and all the DLC.

i don`t see much of deal though go hasting selling Brute Legend for ps3 in $5.25 ( used ) that i can call a deal .

[quote name='pythoncancer']i don`t see much of deal though go hasting selling Brute Legend for ps3 in $5.25 ( used ) that i can call a deal .[/QUOTE]
Why are name dropping go hasting and a game not even on that list?

[quote name='pythoncancer']i don`t see much of deal though go hasting selling Brute Legend for ps3 in $5.25 ( used ) that i can call a deal .[/QUOTE]

You call that a deal?

$3.00 for a 20 pack of Halloween cookies at Ralph's

do it

From what I see they have some great PC game deals.

Napoleon Total War $12.90
Napoleon Total War Imperial Edition $19.90
Empire & Napoleon Bundle $34.90
Civilization IV Complete $9.90
Mass Effect $9.90
RUSE $29.90
Planescape Tournament $19.90
Arcania $41.90 - pre-order

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']didnt RUSE just come out ! ?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but that's pretty standard for PC games, especially import copies.

[quote name='Mike@Gogamer']You call that a deal?

do it[/QUOTE]

Is that the Ralph's in foothill ranch? I need to get on that deal. Are they the hard cookies, or the soft one's with the green, pink, or yellow frosting on the top?

do it[/QUOTE]

Has anyone confirmed this? If so, in for 20.

It was in Laguna Hills. I'm going grocery shopping tonight, so I'll let you know if it's still going on, cuz that was like two weeks ago.

Anyway, it's the hard ones with sprinkles, uggghhhhh so good. The soft ones suck, dude.

[quote name='halomaster']From what I see they have some great PC game deals.

Napoleon Total War $12.90
Napoleon Total War Imperial Edition $19.90
Empire & Napoleon Bundle $34.90
Civilization IV Complete $9.90
Mass Effect $9.90
RUSE $29.90
Planescape Tournament $19.90
Arcania $41.90 - pre-order[/QUOTE]

Actually Planescape: Torment is NOT a great deal for $19.90. GOG (Good Old Games) just started selling that game on their site last week for $9.99. With absolutely no DRM, a slew of bonuses (like digital copies of the soundtrack and the Chris Avellone and Colin McComb book) and no shipping fee at half the price it pretty much blows GoGamer's deal out of the water.

http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/planescape_torment

I did notice that the international version of Two Worlds II is only $39.90 though, which is actually a great deal. The North American version got delayed until January of 2011 (for no reason other than "we don't want to compete with other big name RPGs this fall"), so being able to get this game at 20% off AND 3 months ahead of the NA release is actually really good. I may actually consider getting that (I'll need to do some more reading on the game before I make my decision though).

In for Wet (360). I've been waiting for it to drop under $20. Considering how much fun I had with Stranglehold I can't wait to get it.

I wasn't a huge fan of Rome Total War but Empire Total War was amazing. If I didn't already have the base game (and a huge backlog of other games) I'd be in for the big pack too. There's a whole lot of game to be played with that series it can really take up a lot of time. :lol:

[quote name='Mike@Gogamer']It was in Laguna Hills. I'm going grocery shopping tonight, so I'll let you know if it's still going on, cuz that was like two weeks ago.

Anyway, it's the hard ones with sprinkles, uggghhhhh so good. The soft ones suck, dude.[/QUOTE]

The hard ones are ok, but I prefer the soft ones. The have good pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, too.

do it[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Mike@Gogamer']It was in Laguna Hills. I'm going grocery shopping tonight, so I'll let you know if it's still going on, cuz that was like two weeks ago.

Anyway, it's the hard ones with sprinkles, uggghhhhh so good. The soft ones suck, dude.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Mike@Gogamer']you know, usually grocery store bakeries suck, but Ralph's and Pavilions' cookies are basically the bomb.com[/QUOTE]

I would like to politely ask you to refrain from necessarily bumping up this thread by posting comments with unrelated topics.
A couple of threads might be enough unless the further discussion on it would benefit helping other CAG's.

Whether you are doing it intentionally or not, it doesn't look good in any matter especially when an official representative does it on his own company's sale thread.

[quote name='BMXJouster']Actually Planescape: Torment is NOT a great deal for $19.90. GOG (Good Old Games) just started selling that game on their site last week for $9.99. With absolutely no DRM, a slew of bonuses (like digital copies of the soundtrack and the Chris Avellone and Colin McComb book) and no shipping fee at half the price it pretty much blows GoGamer's deal out of the water.

http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/planescape_torment

I did notice that the international version of Two Worlds II is only $39.90 though, which is actually a great deal. The North American version got delayed until January of 2011 (for no reason other than "we don't want to compete with other big name RPGs this fall"), so being able to get this game at 20% off AND 3 months ahead of the NA release is actually really good. I may actually consider getting that (I'll need to do some more reading on the game before I make my decision though).[/QUOTE]

Your correct on Planescape, but I think still think Napoleon Total War $12.90, Napoleon Total War Imperial Edition $19.90, Empire & Napoleon Bundle $34.90, and Civilization IV Complete $9.90 are hot deals.

bread's done
Back