Gogamer 48 hr madness Shadowrun (PC) $10

good deals, i just picked up shadowrun

go figure i have enemy territory i got with my new vid card and havent even opened it. wish sum1 wanted to buy it from me

Wow, really nice price on Shadowrun. Was really debating the Xbox 360 version for Gamestop's B2G1 free, and I'm almost willing to bite on the PC version at that price...but did they ever find a way around the Vista requirement that still allows you to play it online?

So will Shadowrun only play on Vista? I have XP, and am quite happy with it and I don't plan on changing to Vista anytime in the near feature.

Anyway, good price for it!

I have shadowrun and it is a Vista ONLY title, but there are people who hacked it to make it work in XP. You can google it up for more info.

[quote name='grendel19']Is the online community for Shadowrun still robust?[/QUOTE]

Ive never had problems finding a game. Finally time to pwn some CAG ass.

Does the PC version of shadowrun have bots?
I find it hard to ease into a well established older fps game when people have mad skills and im struggling to find the shoot button. - For 10 monies though, I'd pull the trigger if it had bots to learn from/with before I jump into online MP.

I would just like to highly recommend Shadowrun. I picked it up a few weeks ago for the 360 and finally got around to playing it. I am mad at myself for taking so long. It's currently my favorite FPS; I haven't touched Halo 3, Team Fortress 2 or Call of Duty 4 since playing it.

I'm thinking about grabbing the PC version if I can get it to run on XP. I was willing to partition 15 gigs of my Mac's drive for XP; Vista is out of the question. Any of you that pick up this game for Vista should add my gamertag (HarassmentPanda) to your friend's list; it would be nice to get some other "noobs" to play with.

I've never had a problem with GoGamer. They're one of my favorite online retailers, and I've been ordering from them for YEARS.

Never had a single problem with them either.

Although it's too bad unlike back in the day they use to ship all their games with free pens and notepads :lol:

I've bought from them like 3-4 times --- I became a customer last year... I've always had good experiences. AWESOME customer service too!

I've been shopping these sales for a long time, actually used to do these threads, and I've never had a problem. Now while most people don't, the few who do it's always sounded really awful getting it resolved so best of luck.

I really don't need to spend $70 on games but man Kane and Lynch and Quake Wars are tempting at that price. Would even throw in Shadowrun but I hate this Live Gold BS. Don't have a 360 so spending $50 for that too is a little much. Probably won't even touch them much when I've been really engrossed in The Witcher, then there's Bioshock that needs playing and can't really get too much Guitar Hero.

[quote name='Ctl-Alt-l33t']Just a warning: I ordered World in Conflict from the 48 hour madness sale in December and I still have yet to see the game. It just shipped last Friday.

Beware of GoGamer
http://www.resellerratings.com/store/GoGamer[/quote]

I too ordered WiC from the last 48 hour madness sale, and with the basic (cheapest) shipping, it came in two days.

[quote name='Pajama_Man']Although it's too bad unlike back in the day they use to ship all their games with free pens and notepads :lol:[/quote]

Ahh yes... and don't forget the GoGamer lollipops they would send as well!

I'm in for K&L. I played the PC demo, and thought the control was a lot easier to manage with a mouse/keyboard than on the 360 demo.

bread's done
Back