GoGamer 48hr Madness - STALKER $27.90, etc

Best Buy has Stalker this week for $29.99, IIRC... that plus tax is probably the same as Gogamer + shipping.

Especially since Best Buy now has PC Games GGC's (or so I've been told), meaning you could get it for $24.99.

[quote name='Roufuss']Best Buy has Stalker this week for $29.99, IIRC... that plus tax is probably the same as Gogamer + shipping.

Especially since Best Buy now has PC Games GGC's (or so I've been told), meaning you could get it for $24.99.[/quote]
What does GGC stand for? I'm assuming some sort of gift card...

Thanks...

GGC stands for Gamer Gift Card... a special Best Buy gift card (green I think) bundled with a coupon for $5 off any game $19.99 or more.

[quote name='Jobb']GGC stands for Gamer Gift Card... a special Best Buy gift card (green I think) bundled with a coupon for $5 off any game $19.99 or more.[/QUOTE]

The new ones for PC games, according to someone on these forums, have World of Warcraft stuff on the front of them.

Well, and there are all those $5 off any PC game coupon scans people have up. I used one ages ago over there to pick up HL2 Episode 1 for $5 and it worked peachy.

[quote name='linkpwns']Damn, the Tribes Vengence fore 5 bucks is a steal... but shipping is another 5... so i'm not so sure[/quote]
Referencing the Big Lots thread HERE, you can still find Tribes Vengeance for $3.99.

[quote name='linkpwns']Damn, the Tribes Vengence fore 5 bucks is a steal... but shipping is another 5... so i'm not so sure[/QUOTE]

Shipping is $2.59 for up to two items.

[quote name='Roufuss']Especially since Best Buy now has PC Games GGC's (or so I've been told), meaning you could get it for $24.99.[/QUOTE]

Oh really, will have to look into that.

bread's done
Back