GoGamer 4th of July Madness

Draekon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Direct link: http://www.gogamer.com/48-Hour-Madness_stcVVcatId544567VVviewcat.htm

Mad_Mail_073009_700px_85.jpg
Mad_Mail_073009_700px_86.jpg

EDIT:

[quote name='GoGamer.com - Jason']Guys,

ALL of the console import titles we carry DO WORK on U.S. machines. We would not sell them if they did not.

Jason[/QUOTE]

---

Warning to those interested in ANNO 1404. It has Tages DRM. Some details:

Q: How often can I activate my game?
A: Usually you can activate your game on initially three different PC configurations - after those activations are used up you can simply contact the support team who will increase activation limits when needed - please see the contact details.

Q: What changes to my PC require a new activation?
A: A PC configuration in the view of the activation system consists of the major hardware and software components of your computer – including the operating system, CPU, mainboard and system hard disc. Minor changes like replacing the graphics card, connecting an additional disc or adding more memory to the PC do not change the PC configuration and reactivation is not needed.

Q: Why is there no revocation tool?
A: Revocation would only work from an already activated PC and is technically limited. In case you had to reinstall your operating system, revocation would not be possible. You can always simply contact the support team who will increase activation limits when needed.

Q: What happens in the unlikely event of the publisher and/or the protection company stopping the support for the game? What happens if the activation servers are turned off?
A: In such a case a patch for the game will be released that removes the activation protection.

Last edited by a moderator:
You COULD but for the price you may as well grab them. HoMM5, especially with expansions and now patches, is a worthy sequel to HoMM3. I think people who say otherwise are blinded by nostalgia.

Of course, this doesn't remove the value inherent in HoMM3 and the like. Go for it.

Crap, had Stormrise (360) and Rise of the Argonauts (360) in my cart this morning then took the dogs for a walk before checking out and now Stormrise is out of stock. If anyone happened to pick up an extra copy shoot me a PM and maybe we can work out a deal.

[quote name='gwartok']What's it mean when they have an "(I)" in the PC game listing over there? Import Version?

I'm still not happy about the activation limit on Anno 1404 but $30 is getting me closer to tolerating it.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing, but i'm going to have to bite. The game looks to good to pass on this deal. N-4-1.

I wanted to bite on Fight Night 4, but the International version scared me off a bit. Not sure exactly why, maybe it's a future DLC concern, but that was a smokin price. Hopefully in another couple weeks the US version of FN will drop down to around $50 in some stores, or with free shipping.

I picked up Call of Juarez and Brothers in Arms: Hells Highway in a previous Gogamer sale.

Call of Juarez had a pretty good story, graphics that were a bit dated, and decent gameplay. Kept me entertained enough to beat the game and was well worth the 5 bucks. I'd probably give it a 7/10 but considering the price that's still good value for the money.

Brothers in Arms I'm still working on beating but thus far I really like the cinematic scenes that are used liberally throughout the game. It's a first person shooter/war strategy game and is also well worth it for this price. I'd give it an 8/10.

I'm contemplating getting NCAA Football 2010, but I think I can get it for less than $50, hopefully gameroomdeals???? Pleeease

The deals almost over. I went to place my order and I get this....

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We are currently performing maintenance of our online store to serve you better. GoGamer.com will be available again shortly![/FONT]

:(

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Crap, had Stormrise (360) and Rise of the Argonauts (360) in my cart this morning then took the dogs for a walk before checking out and now Stormrise is out of stock. If anyone happened to pick up an extra copy shoot me a PM and maybe we can work out a deal.[/QUOTE]

Looks like XBOX 360 Stormrise is back instock.

[quote name='HeSaveDave']The deals almost over. I went to place my order and I get this....

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We are currently performing maintenance of our online store to serve you better. GoGamer.com will be available again shortly![/FONT]

:([/QUOTE]

LOL.. Their site must have been down because of all the traffic.

bread's done
Back