GoGamer Clearance Sale

is there a demo for blood bowl... I wanna try it, but the review just made it sound like something I wouldn't want to play.

[quote name='xodome']Hold on a second....

http://www.gogamer.com/Dirt-2-for-P...VproductId88387897VVcatId551271VVviewprod.htm

http://www.gogamer.com/Dirt-2--I--f...VproductId89482873VVcatId551271VVviewprod.htm

What's the difference?[/QUOTE]

One is an import/international copy from Europe. That's what the "(I)" in the product listing signifies. You can also tell by looking at the age rating icon on the packshot. And in the case of this particular game, you can also see that the European boxart on the "(I)" listing bears the game's European title: "Colin McRae: Dirt 2," rather than just "Dirt 2."

Bottom line, whenever you see "(I)" in a product listing on GoGamer.com, it means it's for an imported (European, in every case I've seen) version of the game.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']One is an import/international copy from Europe. That's what the "(I)" in the product listing signifies. You can also tell by looking at the age rating icon on the packshot. And in the case of this particular game, you can also see that the European boxart on the "(I)" listing bears the game's European title: "Colin McRae: Dirt 2," rather than just "Dirt 2."

Bottom line, whenever you see "(I)" in a product listing on GoGamer.com, it means it's for an imported (European, in every case I've seen) version of the game.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I had no idea.

[quote name='jrhawk42']is there a demo for blood bowl... I wanna try it, but the review just made it sound like something I wouldn't want to play.[/QUOTE]

Dont know about a demo, but giantbomb.com has a "quick look" of it where they play through about 30min of the gameplay. I think you can get from that whether you'd like it or not.

I dont care what other people say but I know I got at least $10.00 of enjoyment out of "Wanted". Its the perfect game to play over a couple of evenings if you want to drop out of the on-line scene for a night or two.

Listen to me very closely, fellow CAG's: if you have a DS, then MAKE SURE YOU PURCHASE Docomodake BOING! Seriously, it's one of the DS's hidden gems and, at this price, it's a steal.

I nabbed this for $9.90 off GoGamer in the past, and now I realize that I would've paid full price. Awesome combination of puzzle and platforming, with a nearly perfect difficulty curve. Get it.

[quote name='AwRy108'] MAKE SURE YOU PURCHASE Docomodake BOING! [/QUOTE]

I haven't played that thing since early '09 and I still can't get the theme out of my head to this day! Definitely worth 6 bucks though.

I just purchased Planescape: Torment (Never played it) from GoGamer, but I used Amazon as the mediator. I really don't trust them, just yet.

I don't think it has, but it might end up being one of the GFWL games on demand weekend deals this month. With shipping on Gogamer not sure which one will end up being cheaper, might be a wash.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']One is an import/international copy from Europe. That's what the "(I)" in the product listing signifies. You can also tell by looking at the age rating icon on the packshot. And in the case of this particular game, you can also see that the European boxart on the "(I)" listing bears the game's European title: "Colin McRae: Dirt 2," rather than just "Dirt 2."

Bottom line, whenever you see "(I)" in a product listing on GoGamer.com, it means it's for an imported (European, in every case I've seen) version of the game.[/QUOTE]

It's almost like a FAQ about these things should be included in every GoGamer thread to help prevent these questions... hmmmm. ;-)

They are still selling Rogue Warrior for over $20?
Such a shame, I wouldn't even want it if it's given for free.

[quote name='polishpride212']How is Rogue Warrior?[/QUOTE]

The reviews for this game sugest it is one of the worst games on the PC and Xbox.

[quote name='TheKbob']I just purchased Planescape: Torment (Never played it) from GoGamer, but I used Amazon as the mediator. I really don't trust them, just yet.[/QUOTE]

I'm always shocked when people post their lack of trust for GoGamer. I've been buying from them since shortly before becoming a CAG, and never heard of any major issue. They let you know what you're getting (US or European import, Jewel case or retail box) and don't flood you with spam in your inbox. Their deals have certainly been posted here long enough and often enough that if there were any problems, their 48-hour madness threads would be filled with horror stories every time they popped up.

GoGamer is pretty trustworthy. Their deals are rarely amazing nowadays, but they've been around a long time, I've ordered several times since they started and never had any problems. They're generally upfront about what edition of the game you're getting.

Ditto, I've been ordering from GoGamer for years. I used to own a LAN center and we would order several dozen copies of games from them at a time. Never had a single problem.

[quote name='AwRy108']Listen to me very closely, fellow CAG's: if you have a DS, then MAKE SURE YOU PURCHASE Docomodake BOING! Seriously, it's one of the DS's hidden gems and, at this price, it's a steal.

I nabbed this for $9.90 off GoGamer in the past, and now I realize that I would've paid full price. Awesome combination of puzzle and platforming, with a nearly perfect difficulty curve. Get it.[/QUOTE]

I took your advice and ordered it for my mom. Hope she likes it.

Also in for Fuel for PS3. I hope the (I) version works on my PS3.

First time ordering from GoGamer, hope it is a good experience. Thanks for the heads up!

bread's done
Back