GoGamer.com 48h Madness for 10/10/06: RF Online, Rogue Trooper, Moto GP 360

SAGExSDX

CAGiversary!
hello hello. Here's the new 48h madness from GoGamer.com. I got it while working late on my school project so here it is, fresh off the press~

:pc: RF Online - $9.90 (save 67%)
:pc: Micro Machines V4 - $7.90 (save 68%)
:pc: Rogue Trooper - $14.90 (save 25%)
:pc: Fallout Collection - $19.90 (save 50%)

(using the error smily cuz there's no MAC icon)
:error: (MAC) The Sims 2 Open for Business - $24.90 (save 17%)
:error: (MAC) DOOM 3 - $29.90 (save 25%)

:xbox: L.A. Rush - $4.90 (save 75%)

:360: The Outfit - $17.90 (save 60%)
:360: Moto GP 06 - $39.90 (save 37%)
:360: Tomb Raider Legend - $27.90 (save 56%)

At posting, there was actually only 29 hours and some change left in the sale so I guess the mail went out late. hopefully no one else posted this already.

Not sure if this is always the case, but I ordered the Outfit during the last 48 hour sale (Sept 21) and I have yet to receive it. It has been shipped on the 26th, but it is taking its damn time getting here.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Not sure if this is always the case, but I ordered the Outfit during the last 48 hour sale (Sept 21) and I have yet to receive it. It has been shipped on the 26th, but it is taking its damn time getting here.[/quote]

I ordered The Outfit at the same time and got it in the mail 2-3 days later, what shipping did you use ?

I'm quite enjoying the game, worth $20 IMO but no more.

[quote name='benjamouth']I ordered The Outfit at the same time and got it in the mail 2-3 days later, what shipping did you use ?

I'm quite enjoying the game, worth $20 IMO but no more.[/QUOTE]

I used the cheapest. USPS ground which shouldn't take that long. I wrote them an email and they said shipping could take two weeks so I'm not panicked yet, just annoyed.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']I used the cheapest. USPS ground which shouldn't take that long. I wrote them an email and they said shipping could take two weeks so I'm not panicked yet, just annoyed.[/quote]

I used the same, 2 weeks seems a bit excessive, at least it's been shipped.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Not sure if this is always the case, but I ordered the Outfit during the last 48 hour sale (Sept 21) and I have yet to receive it. It has been shipped on the 26th, but it is taking its damn time getting here.[/QUOTE]

Same here....

They sent it to an address I haven't used in about 3 years. I know the shipping info is right when I ordered, especially since I have ordered from there in the past year to my current address without problems.

Now I am just waiting for them to get the rejected, return to sender package back or wait 4 weeks until it is considered lost for them to resend it.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Not sure if this is always the case, but I ordered the Outfit during the last 48 hour sale (Sept 21) and I have yet to receive it. It has been shipped on the 26th, but it is taking its damn time getting here.[/QUOTE]

I ordered the Outfit during the same sale and received it in just a few days.

It is a pretty good game. I enjoyed it a lot up until my 360 conked out. I heard the online play is great, as well...

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']I used the cheapest. USPS ground which shouldn't take that long. I wrote them an email and they said shipping could take two weeks so I'm not panicked yet, just annoyed.[/QUOTE]

You got to pony up the extra $1.50 next time. They'll ship it Priority mail instead of media mail. I order my copy on a friday (last sale of course) and I received it on a the following Tuesday.

I had trouble with my order of Company of Heroes.

It took them almost a week to finally ship my order. While I had chosen cheapest shipping, I didn't think it would take so long to process my order and get it shipped.

After waiting nearly two weeks, I finally emailed them expressing my concern about the order. A CSR calls me up and gives me this song and dance about how they were moving from one sytem to another and somer orders ended up in limbo. It took them a few days to realize this, and then supposedly they upgraded shipping to make up for the delay. He also tried to suggest that since I had chosen cheapest shipping, my order wasn't going to get there quickly (but wasn't I supposed to be upgraded?)

I corrected him and said the shipping was not upgraded. Also, it took them far too long to even ship the game, and that was troubling. Had it taken two weeks to arrive after shipping, I wouldn't have complained, but the delay began on their end.

So I will be forever leary of gogamer deals.

[quote name='SAGExSDX']thats weird. i got my outfit within a week... and i used the dirt cheap shipping...[/quote]

I seem to remember them saying it was a problem with Company of Heroes specifically.

[quote name='benjamouth']I seem to remember them saying it was a problem with Company of Heroes specifically.[/QUOTE]

WEll I'm still having the problem with the Outfit. Did you find a customer support number anywhere?

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']WEll I'm still having the problem with the Outfit. Did you find a customer support number anywhere?[/QUOTE]

Email them and you should get an email/phone call within 48 hours.

[quote name='Nailbunny']Email them and you should get an email/phone call within 48 hours.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I emailed them and they emailed me back and just said the package is on the way. O well.

bread's done
Back