Gogamer.com Black Friday Deals Live! Assassins Creed $45, Splatterhouse $47, NSMB $35

[quote name='madcyantist']how do you get free shipping... ?[/QUOTE]

i honestly don't think there is a way to avoid the free shipping? GoGamer has toyed with the idea of a reduced shipping, but they calculated it into the 'sale' price before so it adds a few more bucks :drool:

I ordered the Wii nunchuk for $2.90, Xbox Singularity for $16.90, and xbox 360 IL-2 Birds of Prey for $9.90. I'm thinkging about going back and ordering a few other deals.

At the companion site, gogamer10.com, Divinity II Ego Draconis Xbox 360 is $9.90 plus dirt cheap shipping of $2.99 if you just order the one item. Looks like the price is good for another 2 days or so.

http://www.gogamer10.com/Home/Produ...ty_II__Ego_Draconis_for_XBox_360/Default.aspx

There are also a few other deals, mostly for PS3

Lego Rock Band PS3 or DS $9.90
Guitar Hero Van Halen PS3 $9.90
Overlord 2 PS3 $9.90
Burnout Paradise Ultimate (Import) PC $8.90

For the DIRT CHEAP shipping option, seems to be $2.99 for one item on the order, $3.29 for two items on the order, $5.99 for three items on the order, $6.99 for four items.

I can't believe they still have Maelstrom in stock at one cent. I've already received three free copies from them.

[quote name='tyrok3k']I can't believe they still have Maelstrom in stock at one cent. I've already received three free copies from them.[/QUOTE]
And I paid for it :hot::cold::bomb:

[quote name='drawingboard']FYI, apparently that Wii wireless Nuncheck doesn't work with MotionPlus :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Correct, but it works great with other games still. Pick-up one last year at gogamer, good stocking stuffer item.

[quote name='GDKN-403']Nier for 15/18 on PS3/360 isn't a bad deal either.[/QUOTE]

That's what we're selling most of at the moment. :D

That deal on the Dual SFX Evolution Wireless Controller for PS3 and PC
for $29.95 is a good deal figured it's worth trying out

[quote name='Mike@Gogamer']That's what we're selling most of at the moment. :D[/QUOTE]
I tried to buy one, my card was charged only to have my order canceled claiming my address didn't match. Called my bank and they said the charge went through without problem. No luck with support as of yet telling me what's going on. First time I've ever been ripped off by Gogamer, very surprised and saddened. If support can't resolve it, guess I'll have to fraud it with my credit card company. I've ordered several times, my account info hasn't changed. Definately my last order at this point in time.

[quote name='Bruticis']I tried to buy one, my card was charged only to have my order canceled claiming my address didn't match. Called my bank and they said the charge went through without problem. No luck with support as of yet telling me what's going on. First time I've ever been ripped off by Gogamer, very surprised and saddened. If support can't resolve it, guess I'll have to fraud it with my credit card company. I've ordered several times, my account info hasn't changed. Definately my last order at this point in time.[/QUOTE]

Oi, not good. PM me your details and I'll send you my direct line at GoGamer. Feel free to call me as soon as PST business hours resume. I'd love to handle this myself.

-Mike

[quote name='Mike@Gogamer']Oi, not good. PM me your details and I'll send you my direct line at GoGamer. Feel free to call me as soon as PST business hours resume. I'd love to handle this myself.

-Mike[/QUOTE]

PM sent with info as requested.

[quote name='halomaster']I missed this deal the first time around, but it's a nice stocking stuffer for the kids.

Grip-iT Analog Stock Covers 4 pack Bundle (2 retail packs) $4.90
http://www.gogamer.com/viewproduct.htm?productId=121755030&extid=Nov2510[/QUOTE]

Except their stupid-ass S&H rates kill the deal by nearly doubling the price.

I wanted to buy more from this sale, but watching the S&H price continue to increase as I added items to my cart ruined the experience, so I ended up buying just Splinter Cell Conviction for my PC.

[quote name='AwRy108']Except their stupid-ass S&H rates kill the deal by nearly doubling the price.

I wanted to buy more from this sale, but watching the S&H price continue to increase as I added items to my cart ruined the experience, so I ended up buying just Splinter Cell Conviction for my PC.[/QUOTE]

gogamer shipping rate goes down per unit you buy. Thats why I always try to find a few titles to pick-up on each order.
1 game $2.99
2 games $4.99
3 games $5.99

[quote name='Romis']They're S&H prices do seem high compared to other online sites
Exactly why I hardly ever shop there[/QUOTE]

I always say you need to look at the price after shipping with gogamer.
Gogamer Xbox 360 Singularity $16.99 + 2.99 S/H =19.98, still cheaper then any other price online with free shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back