GoGamer.com - Fat Wednesday 48 Hour Madness

GoGamer.com - Jason

Official Representative
Hey CAGers,

Here is a heads up on our next 48 Hour Madness that will begin tomorrow. It should go live tomorrow mid-morning PST. Just depends when we wake up. :) Just kidding.

Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War 2 - $35.90 w/ FREE Shipping

GTA Classic - $5.90

GTA IV - $29.90

rFactor - $15.90

Combat Flight Simulator 3 - $7.90

Hour of Victory – $9.90*

The Sims: Pet Stories - $4.90

Dungeon Siege + Arana Expansion - $4.90

Hidden and Dangeous 2 - $3.90

Battlestations: Midway - $2.90

Razer Death Adder Mouse - $29.90

Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 7000 - $32.90 w/ FREE Shipping!

Microsoft Digital Media Pro Wired Keyboard - $5.90

Sorry guys, no console this time. We're looking for console deals this week.

Jason Williams
General Manager
GoGamer.com

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='silent h3ro']Nice, I've been looking for a good price on a DeathAdder mouse. I will bite![/QUOTE]

Yes, I've been watching these deals for a markdown on the DeathAdder, too. Now it is mine. :D

Hey guys,

Our website said DOW II was Out of Stock for a few hours, but it is in stock again. Spread the word if you got the OOS message.

Jason

[quote name='GoGamer.com - Jason']Hey guys,

Our website said DOW II was Out of Stock for a few hours, but it is in stock again. Spread the word if you got the OOS message.

Jason[/quote]
I still see out of stock, or did it sell out again that fast? :)

[quote name='GoGamer.com - Jason']Nah guys,

It takes a minute before our system indexes. I posted too quickly. Should be there now.

Jason[/quote]

Any reason why an order I placed last night for DoWII through PayPal doesn't show up in my account as an order placed? I received a confirmation from GoGamer & PayPal after placing the order. Should I be concerned, or is it a glitch? *edit* Not sure if it is a problem, I just got my shipping notification even though it doesn't show up in my GoGamer account.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='carpwrist']What do you mean by that?[/quote]When you install the game you are required to activate it with your Steam account. After it's activated, it's your game for good. I would think it's their form of DRM.

[quote name='silent h3ro']When you install the game you are required to activate it with your Steam account. After it's activated, it's your game for good. I would think it's their form of DRM.[/quote]

Kind of a shame: no cheap used Ebay copies, since $11 off (filthy tax) wasn't enough to make me jump, especially combined with the fact that I'm playing the delicious Fall from Heaven 2 mod for Civ IV.

[quote name='trowan']Any reason why an order I placed last night for DoWII through PayPal doesn't show up in my account as an order placed? I received a confirmation from GoGamer & PayPal after placing the order. Should I be concerned, or is it a glitch? *edit* Not sure if it is a problem, I just got my shipping notification even though it doesn't show up in my GoGamer account.[/quote]

None of my Google checkout orders ever show up on GoGamer order history.

Anyone else not seeing sale prices during checkout? Was going to pick up rFactor for $15.90, but during the checkout it shows up as $29.90.

Anyone receive their copy of DOWII from Gogamer yet? I received mine yesterday, but it's not factory-sealed, and is instead secured by a plastic circular seal where the case opens (think along the lines of what Gamestop does when they sell their 'gutted' copy).
Is this normal, does anyone know? I don't want to pop this game open just to find out the key's already registered.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your time.

A lot of recent PC games have a cardboard sleeving with a clear sticker seal on the top and bottom or on the side and then inside the sleeving there should be the game wrapped in plastic.

[quote name='fenixrisingxl']Anyone receive their copy of DOWII from Gogamer yet? I received mine yesterday, but it's not factory-sealed, and is instead secured by a plastic circular seal where the case opens (think along the lines of what Gamestop does when they sell their 'gutted' copy).
Is this normal, does anyone know? I don't want to pop this game open just to find out the key's already registered.
Thank you for your time.[/quote]

Hi,

What you received is not a "gutted" copy or a used copy. It came to us like that. It is a new box.

Jason

[quote name='fenixrisingxl']Anyone receive their copy of DOWII from Gogamer yet? I received mine yesterday, but it's not factory-sealed, and is instead secured by a plastic circular seal where the case opens (think along the lines of what Gamestop does when they sell their 'gutted' copy).
Thank you for your time.[/quote]

i received my copy today - and there wasn't even a circular seal on mine. there was no seal or plastic of any sort. i slid the cardboard sleeve off...and it was open. these copies were really like from the manufacturer? thankfully, the serial activated on steam...

Yeah I just got mine today. No cardboard sleeving or plastic wrap like I thought. Mine did have a sticker seal however and it activated on Steam just fine.

bread's done
Back