Gogamer.com new 48 hr Madness Sale 4/27

$4 for Stalker Clear Sky seems good at first, but, like all GoGamer deals, the shipping really kills it.

At least for me, anyway.

Terran Conflict for $10. You can register it on Steam, but it's on sale for $10 on Steam right now anyway.

[quote name='Unrealevil']Terran Conflict for $10. You can register it on Steam, but it's on sale for $10 on Steam right now anyway.[/QUOTE]

Totally in for the steam version. :D

[quote name='AwRy108']Is $38.90 really a "madness-worthy" price for FF Dissidia? Isn't it like $20 MSRP?[/QUOTE]
Don't know about retail but its still 19.99 at PC Richards website.

[quote name='Vegan']Been sold out for weeks.[/QUOTE]

If it's been sold out for weeks I'm confused why GoGamer would list it in this new sale...

[quote name='Josef']If it's been sold out for weeks I'm confused why GoGamer would list it in this new sale...[/QUOTE]

My point exactly.

GoGamer has some great deals every once in a while, but recently they've really been pissing me off with these time wasters. This week isn't even that bad, but the last few weeks all they've been doing is re-listing the same games, many of which are shit, with very slightly changed prices. Moreover, they sometimes have the same version of the same game on sale twice during the same sale with two different prices. WTF is up with that?

[quote name='Tooki']GoGamer has some great deals every once in a while, but recently they've really been pissing me off with these time wasters.[/QUOTE]

I hope you're really not pissed off.

$49.90 for Splinter Cell Conviction PC??!??!?!

Man, remember when we used to hold our breath when GoGamer madness deals were posted?

Now they are taking a page out of Best Buy's MSRP "sales".

[quote name='ck76']Aw, 10 for Disgaea on DS and sold out.[/QUOTE]

You might want to check your local Best Buy. Mine had it in the bargain bin for $15. Yeah, still not $10 but after shipping it comes pretty close.

[quote name='SelmaBlair']This site always has weak deals.[/QUOTE]
Even if they don't have weak deals, the shipping kills it.

bread's done
Back