GoGamer.com Ordering Experience?

leesiulung

CAGiversary!
I'm thinking of buying a limited collectors edition game from GoGamer due to being unable to find it elsewhere. However, I'm concerned they will just ship it in a mailer envelope and the tin box will arrive all damaged.

Do anyone have any experiences with this company and their service?

The second thing I'm concerned about is their 10 day return/exchange policy. With their dirt cheap shipping it takes 7-15 days! Which effectively means, you got at best 3 days to exchange it if it arrives damaged.

By the way, where are their warehouses? I'm in northern california.

Responses would be much appreciated....

I ordered from them a couple times last year around Christmas, with no problems whatsoever. Wouldn't hesitate to purchase from them again in the future.

No clue about the warehouse location. I order from them often and they usually ship in substantial boxes. Have never had damage merchandise with dirt cheap shipping... a little slow though...

I don't know about their warehouse location, but I do know that they operate out of Lake Forest, Calif., which is in So. Calif. around the Fullerton/Brea area.

I have ordered from them many, many times and never had a problem.:D

Thank you for all the responses. I ended up picking it up locally for $10 more instead of playing the waiting for shipment game this time around.

I have rarely had problems with games being shipped, but there have been at least 2 times when the game got knocked out of its holder and was sliding around on the instide. I do not understand why they can't come up with a better design.

Go Gamer is awesome. I always buy stuff from there and NEVER had a single issue. Really Cheap Shipping does take a while to get delivered, but the have always been in boxes from what I recall ordering (usually PC games). Nothing was ever damaged.

They ship from California.

Ordered twice from them, never had an issue. The shipping was insanely fast, too. I love GoGamer. Great deals, great service, fast shipping.. can't ask for much more

I wish gogamer.com had a customer service phone number instead of relying on email. If they had a phone number I would have ordered from them and never would have found the game in-store as I would have stopped searching.

A phone number is a must!

bread's done
Back