GoGamer.com Shipping out Madden 2010 early 54.99 :Confirmed

[quote name='123pop']Come on. Overnight shipping is $14.99. So you're saying that you paid $70 for a game that you can buy anywhere?[/QUOTE]
LOL, not only that, the game's value depreciates quicker than me typing this sentence. :p

Tdogg you're disappointing me. After your EPIC shenanigans with HWV flipping then you make a thread like this which features a game that is an exact clone of last year's version with the exception of player stats.

Buy anywhere? Don't tell that to Gamestop. If you don't preorder with them, you'll never be able to find the game!

Unless, of course, you go across the street to Best Buy and pick up one of their 10,000 copies.

[quote name='Drizztd9']People still get excited about the new coat of paint they splash on Madden every year?[/QUOTE]
Are you not from the USA by any chance? This is the best selling franchise year after year dude. The only one that got to topple it was COD MW back in 2007. With MW2 this year, there's a big chance that they will be no.2 again. Still *sigh*

hey don't shoot the messenger, madden is a big deal to alot of people, and some pay those extra bucks to get it.

My brother has money so the extra 7 dollars to have it early is nothing for him.

Its 63 bucks with tax from a store.

so 2 days early no need to be in a line at midnight. (if your really hoping for this game)

doesn't seem like that bad of deal to me.

This Deal is for the Diehard Madden fans (which yes there are plenty of) Contrary to belief.

If their wasn't it wouldnt be one of the top selling games every year. 2nd to FIFA I believe.

Slickill77: LMAO thanks for epic failing a topic thread you still decided to peek into and post. good job Captain.

[quote name='jalu6']But if you order it now, it won't ship until tomorrow, which means you'll get it...on the 14th.[/QUOTE]

touche sir you win
but it still 6 bucks cheaper so its still technically a deal

What's your point chief? You made a thread, in the deals section mind you, that proclaimed your receiving of madden early whilst paying $70. 1. Where is the deal? and 2. $6 cheaper how? Your paying $15 for shipping if you want to get it Friday. THIS IS NOT A DEAL. Read the forum rules. This section is for deals only.

[quote name='Tdogg2k8']
Slickill77: LMAO thanks for epic failing a topic thread you still decided to peek into and post. good job Captain.[/QUOTE]

How does he know if the thread is a complete fail unless he clicks and reads the post. Sometimes people could have just used a bad title for the topic but the content of the post is actually useful, just labelled badly. But why did you post this to be a "Ship out early confirmed" game when its out in like 2 days and most people won't even get this in time. This may have been more useful if it was posted earlier when you actually ordered it and if it worked, great, if it didn't work, oh well, thats GoGamers fault for not getting it out early to you and people wont blame you for that.

The price is alright I guess. A little cheaper. My brother in law works for EA so I get these free every year, so personally I'm not big on Madden or any other EA games. Basically each year's edition is just a $60 way for you to not have to spend the time to update the roster from the off season. They're alright.

Hopefully this will help people looking for the game, but you do have to keep in mind this is CAG, and most people here, no matter how die hard of a fan they are, people are always looking for the best deal, and there are probably better deals out there right now. Do I know of any? Nope, but I don't exactly pay attention to Madden deals since like I said, I get mine for free.

[quote name='salazarmark']Are you not from the USA by any chance? This is the best selling franchise year after year dude. The only one that got to topple it was COD MW back in 2007. With MW2 this year, there's a big chance that they will be no.2 again. Still *sigh*[/QUOTE]
In the US at least. IIRC, FIFA is EA's best selling sports franchise.

I suppose this can kinda be considered a deal since this game comes out on Tuesday, and if you really can't wait an extra 4 days or so....

EDIT: Nevermind that. It comes out on Friday. So yeah, no deal whatsoever then.

[quote name='slickkill77']What's your point chief? You made a thread, in the deals section mind you, that proclaimed your receiving of madden early whilst paying $70. 1. Where is the deal? and 2. $6 cheaper how? Your paying $15 for shipping if you want to get it Friday. THIS IS NOT A DEAL. Read the forum rules. This section is for deals only.[/QUOTE]

Ok don't get overnight shipping, Go with Regular shipping 2.99 pay 57.xx you still save 4-5 bucks, (maybe big deal for some, maybe not for others)

No different than some of the other madden deals I've seen posted (which aren't impressive)

saving any amount of money is a deal and thus belongs in the Deal section.

Squarehard: Its cool you get madden free every year.
I personally don't care for madden as much as I did in the past
This year I traded in some of the HWV sale games for this (4 games at 20 bucks got me madden)

I jumped on slick personally because I hate when people think its cool to say epic fail..but still took time out of their day to do it. but thats just personal with me. so no one else take it the wrong way.

even if its not the best deal or really no longer applies still no need to come in and blast it away.

if no one wants to save 4-5 bucks regardless of getting this overnight or reg mail (which Gogamer.com ships pretty quickly btw)
then let it fade away

[quote name='salazarmark']Are you not from the USA by any chance? This is the best selling franchise year after year dude. The only one that got to topple it was COD MW back in 2007. With MW2 this year, there's a big chance that they will be no.2 again. Still *sigh*[/QUOTE]

Oh i am from the US and i enjoy football but from a gamer standpoint i dont understand the need to get a new one every year. I guess its hard to do more than new paint every year since football itself doesnt change. EA should do another mutant league football now that would be fun :)

[quote name='Drizztd9']Oh i am from the US and i enjoy football but from a gamer standpoint i dont understand the need to get a new one every year. I guess its hard to do more than new paint every year since football itself doesnt change. EA should do another mutant league football now that would be fun :)[/QUOTE]

honestly people who sweat this game, either do online leagues (which makes it a need to get a new one every year because last years online usually stops somewhere midway in the real nfl season)

and people who do tournaments or just want the new updated rosters and features.

I personally buy it because I'm in online leagues, which is 90% of the fun in actually playing this for me

[quote name='Tdogg2k8']
saving any amount of money is a deal and thus belongs in the Deal section.
[/QUOTE]

Like I said, it does save a little money off, so it does help. I think you are getting more crap about the shipping out early that sort of caught people's attention more than the price. Somehow I get the feeling if you just posted the price and then posted the option to have it shipped early if you pay more and not have that in the title of the thread's topic, probably less people would have found their way to give their 2 cents about how much this deal sucks. But there will still be a few regardless. Thats just how it is here. But I like it. I rather see people give their opinions than to conform and be nice and fake to each other like Gamespot forums. It's all good though dude. I'm sure someone appreciates this post anyways, and that should be all that matters to you.

bread's done
Back