:wii:Godzilla Unleashed $30
:pc:Timeshift $22
:pc:Universe at War Earth Assault (Import) $30
:pc:Empire Earth 3$22
:pc:Soldier of Fortune: Payback $20
:pc:Vanguard $18
:pc:Painkiller: Overdose (Import) $20
:pc:Hellgate London $30
:360: Microsoft 3 month premium Live pack (3 months, headset, "Xbox Live Arcade Game" and 100 points it says) $15
$2.60 shipping for up to 2 items.

Normally I'm late to the party to posting GoGamer deals but not this time I guess. The 360 controller looks like the best deal of the bunch. Wired isn't as nice as wireless of course but $38 for two official controllers isn't bad at all for spares or for co-op gaming.

how come every person who posts gogamer deals has links going through qksrv tracking spyware? some of you need to learn to use spyware removal tools ;)

Anyone have an idea what arcade game it is ? or is it random selection of a couple games, also whats the condition of the controller, new ?

You get Billiards with the Xbox 360 premium pack.

After playing online multiplayer for free on my Ps3, I've halted any and all interest in playing on Xbox Live Gold. I might pick up the controller, though, or maybe Halo 1 (the only good one out of the three)...

I still do not get why people have to keep complaining about Xbox Live costing money. At 30 dollars on special for a whole year it is less than one dollar a week. Enjoy your PS3 and let me enjoy playing over live. Is WWE 2008 worth 35 bucks or should I stick with 2007?

got the newsletter too, i ordered one controller for my PC as well. it'll replace the crappy saitek controller i got from my cousin, hehe

I see censorship has lead to a deleted post. GoGamer is shady. They put ntsc stickers over a PAL game and never responded to my refund request. fuck them and fuck whoever deleted my original post. PM me so I can tell you to fuck off.

[quote name='Trenchalicious']I see censorship has lead to a deleted post. GoGamer is shady. They put ntsc stickers over a PAL game and never responded to my refund request. fuck them and fuck whoever deleted my original post. PM me so I can tell you to fuck off.[/quote]

Because anyone in there right mind will pm you so you can tell them to fuck off.

Get a life.

Cool, got a controller and XBox live plus better shipping. Wanted to order 2 Halos (to play against my son) but it would only let me get one.

i was just at sears, they had a MS xbox 360 wired controller for $19.99

3 month kit is a good deal though

>>> Is go gamer legit or do they sell you used open packaged stuff like on ebay then tell you it's NEW ??

two live packs w/ dirtcheap shipping option - 32.xx

Karuto - I hope your right about the billiards game, it's one of the few arcade games I don't have, and I am actually interested in trying it out.

[quote name='ICEPICC']i was just at sears, they had a MS xbox 360 wired controller for $19.99

3 month kit is a good deal though

>>> Is go gamer legit or do they sell you used open packaged stuff like on ebay then tell you it's NEW ??

[quote name='NWgamer666']two live packs w/ dirtcheap shipping option - 32.xx

Karuto - I hope your right about the billiards game, it's one of the few arcade games I don't have, and I am actually interested in trying it out.[/QUOTE]

error

the old 3 month gold kits come with Joust not BB2 (BB2 + robotron + uno comes with the old 12 month gold kits)

The new 3month gold kits come with 200 ms points - no game

[quote name='Matsumoto11756']Cool, got a controller and XBox live plus better shipping. Wanted to order 2 Halos (to play against my son) but it would only let me get one.[/quote]

Order it again and it will let you. Thats what my friend did. Seperatly.

I got curious and looked up how much the 3-month XBL packs go for on eBay. Almost all of the pictures show the pack with a "10$ off any 360 game" coupon on the box. Does anyone know if the ones on GoGamer have this? 10 bucks off any 360 game in addition to a discounted 3-month pack would be pretty sweet.

Some nice deals for sure, they sure have some cheap options. Just two quirks I noticed though:

What's the deal with the shipping on the wired controller? Alone it's $5.99, while all the other products (even the Gold kit) are only $2.59 for 1 or 2.

And does Gogamer require a Google account now? I tried to put in my info and the next page brought me to a Google Signin page. Is this one of the sites where you get $10 off if you purchase through Google checkout (and if so, how would I get that to work?) Edit: huh, I guess it worked when I signed in under my normal Gogamer account before I went to my cart, but for whatever reason it only gave me the option to use a Google account when I wasn't logged on and tried to checkout.

Oh and remember: the wired Xbox 360 controller can be used on both the PC and Xbox 360. Most newer PC games support the Xbox 360 controller.

[quote name='Edge']What's the deal with the shipping on the wired controller? Alone it's $5.99, while all the other products (even the Gold kit) are only $2.59 for 1 or 2.[/QUOTE]
Looks like it's out of stock now, but the $5.99 shipping was probably a bug. Gogamer's been having some weird issues with their shipping prices lately. Last night when I ordered it let me do the $2.59 shipping for a Live pack and controller though, so all I can figure is either a bug or Gogamer was being evil and trying to bump the shipping price since it was selling well to make a bit extra money.

Saw the Live deal in another thread, but figured I'd pop in over here to say thanks.

I've been needing a Live renewal and a headset, so this pretty much made my weekend. :D

Rawr the controller's OOS. Guess I hope some orders get cancelled and it comes back in stock like they often do during these since it's like half the price of getting the wireless one with the pc adapter. Would probably grab Hellgate as well at that price but I just spent $60 on a bunch of pc games at CC tonight.

You might wanna give the demo for Hellgate a whirl first. It's kind of a divisive Diablo-esque game, and also seems to have been plagued with lag/disconnects/many problems online. Not to mention the whole subscription for nebulous new content thing.

Some people definitely like it, but you might wanna research it a bit.

Yea I played the beta and enjoyed it enough that I could see liking the single player and taking it for what it is but bought too many games today.

bread's done
Back