GoGamer Madness (4/28-)

Hawx for $30 is nice considering BB is going to have it for $30 on Sunday. I know my BB won't have any when I go in Sunday Afternoon.

I am always suckered in to buying RTS PC games from you guys. Keep it up! I love em! :) In for Star Wars: Empire At War

[quote name='rdogg1026']Hawx for $30 is nice considering BB is going to have it for $30 on Sunday. I know my BB won't have any when I go in Sunday Afternoon.[/QUOTE]

Trust me, they won't sell out at that price. It will drop to $20 probably within the next 30 days anyway, so you should probably just wait.

[quote name='BrandonMills']Catwoman seems a bit too expensive to me :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, shipping kills it.

[quote name='thextreme1']I am always suckered in to buying RTS PC games from you guys. Keep it up! I love em! :) In for Star Wars: Empire At War[/quote]

This will probably be me as well after I deposit this last paycheck. Never played it and reviews I scanned were generally positive.

[quote name='blue ocarina']This will probably be me as well after I deposit this last paycheck. Never played it and reviews I scanned were generally positive.[/QUOTE]

Let me know if you are up for some multi in the future.

[quote name='mrfossey']Any great words for The Guild? I knew a *little* bit about the sequel...[/QUOTE]
From what I've heard, the original is much better than the sequel. Only played the original gold edition myself, and it's a fairly entertaining sandbox. Pretty hard to describe since it's so unique, but I guess you could call it a medieval business management game with some Sims sprinkled on top. Mostly about getting money and power, but there's some keeping track of your family and leveling up skills thrown in there too.

For about $7 shipped it's well worth a peek if you like business-y sandbox games.

I'm considering H.A.W.X. and GTA 4; have the flight stick from AC6 for H.A.W.X., and though I didn't really like GTA 4 the first time I bought it (sold it quick while it still had decent value), it may be worth trying again at this price.

Fable II at only $30 this week at Best Buy, too; I better build up some wallet willpower real quick. :D

[quote name='bojay1997']Trust me, they won't sell out at that price. It will drop to $20 probably within the next 30 days anyway, so you should probably just wait.[/quote]

Why should we trust you? What makes you so special that we should trust you, an anonymous person on the Internet? Always love it when someone says "trust me," as if they are the ultimate resource for anything.

the sales are great!

but the only thing I don't like is that your order history isn't filled out if you pay by paypal... I think.

[quote name='xycury']the sales are great!

but the only thing I don't like is that your order history isn't filled out if you pay by paypal... I think.[/quote]

That will be fixed on our new site. Search this forum for my comments on our PayPal system and why it is the way it is. We know it's not ideal, but we can't change it.

Jason

[quote name='lowenbotten']Why should we trust you? What makes you so special that we should trust you, an anonymous person on the Internet? Always love it when someone says "trust me," as if they are the ultimate resource for anything.[/QUOTE]
You're right. But so is the other guy. It's an Ubisoft title, not to mention this is CAG. Even if it's not a MSRP drop, I'm willing to bet anything there will be a way to get Hawx for 20 in the near future.

[quote name='GoGamer.com - Jason']That will be fixed on our new site. Search this forum for my comments on our PayPal system and why it is the way it is. We know it's not ideal, but we can't change it.

Jason[/QUOTE]

thanks for the follow up, figured it's paypal...

i always look at gogamer for pc games. They have a decent shipping price on games, but the keyboard i ordered the shipping was the same price as the keyboard itself, at 10 dollars!

[quote name='bojay1997']Trust me, they won't sell out at that price. It will drop to $20 probably within the next 30 days anyway, so you should probably just wait.[/quote]
It's sold a million copies worldwide:

http://kotaku.com/5233652/tom-clancys-hawx-sells-a-million

Of course, that's likely "shipped to retailers" and not sold through, so perhaps we WILL see an amazing deal on the title.

If it was $20 I'd have bought it already. The demo was fun at least.

Guys,

Shipping is based on weight. Keyboards are heavier than a game hence shipping is more. Add up the weight and the price and then compare on the net and see if it's a deal you like. Don't get all hung up on the shipping and let it ruin your fun. :)

And when someone says it's free shipping, it's really not free, you're still paying for it. Just not separately.

Jason

bread's done
Back