GoGamer Madness - Cure For Summer Boredom

Looks like Mirriors Edge is now sold out. I just checked my email and my order for Prince of Persia, and Mirrors Edge was mailed out yesterday.

[quote name='RollingSkull']Damn. My Mirror's Edge got put on backorder. *Sigh*[/QUOTE]

If you got your order in before they went out of stock you got a decent shot it will still ship. Good luck.

Hey guys,

We managed to gather up a few more Mirror's Edge units at the special price of $5.90. Quantities are limited.

http://www.gogamer.com/Mirror-s-Edg...VproductId50424115VVcatId444710VVviewprod.htm

If you missed it, hurry and grab one before they are gone. We have a limited amount left and the sale ends about 5pm PST.

I hope this makes a few of you happy. It's great deal.

I just put them back in stock, might take a minute or two to show back in stock.

Jason

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jjz203']You should put the platform in the title to avoid confusion. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Seconded. Elation followed by heavy disappointment.

This is a must play on the PC if you have a high end system. Console versions look disgusting next to it. Also thought it felt better playing with the KB/M.

[quote name='neocisco']Seconded. Elation followed by heavy disappointment.[/QUOTE]

Disappointment over better controls and PhysX support? I was elated to see that it was the PC version; PC games don't get nearly enough money-breaks as console games.

the PhysX support seemed ok. I only saw it though in the first level with some flapping stuff.

Do later levels take more advantage?

Woohoo thanks for the heads up purchased! I had just missed it the other day when it went on sale. I tried the xbox demo a while back and I loved it but I'd much rather play it on pc :)

[quote name='jboy']My Mirror's Edge order status has said "Sourced" for days now. What's up with that?[/QUOTE]

If you PM me your order # I'll check it out, but most likely you ordered over the weekend, therefore it will say sourced until we ship confirm tonight. We do not ship on the weekends.

Jason

[quote name='StarKnightX']Anyone know if those headphones are any good?[/QUOTE]
Has an average review of over 4 stars on Amazon. Picked up a set of white ones. A good headset for just over $10? Yes, please.

bread's done
Back