Gogamer Madness - Many games under $1.00

jon714

CAGiversary!
Gogamer madness

Free upgrae to PRIORITY shipping on orders of 3 or more units.
1 game $2.99, 2 games $4.99, 3 games $5.99

PC Wings of Prey $17.90
PC Rise of Flight: Iron Cross $27.90
PC Two Worlds 2 $29.90
PC DC Universe $39.90
PC Kult Heretic Kingdom $7.90
PC Dirt 2 $7.90
PC Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust $0.90
PC Maelstrom $0.90
PC EndWar $0.90
PC Warhammer Dawn of War GOTY $0.90
PC Two Worlds $0.90
PC Mercenaries 2 $0.90
PC Jericho $0.90
PC Shawn White Snowboarding $0.90
PC Velvet Assassin $0.90
PC Rise of The Argonaunts $0.90
PC Dunes of War $0.90
PC Frontlines Fuel of War $0.90
PC Gothic 3 $0.90
PC Necrovision $1.90
PC Painkiller Black $1.90
PC Raven Squad $1.90
PC CivVity Rome $1.90
PC Panzer Elite Action Gold $2.90
PC Supreme Ruler 2010 Gold $2.90
PC Fuel $2.90
PC Spellforce Platinum $3.90
http://www.gogamer.com/48-Hour-Madness_stcVVcatId553100VVviewcat.htm

This is the order of events that occurred after I viewed this thread:

*excited about low, low prices for good games*

*looks at 5+ year-old laptop that has enough power to run Facebook games*

:cry:

You could always do what I do. If I find a game that is really good that I know won't go down much lower in price (in this case a dollar!) I just buy them now and stock up. That way, after you upgrade your stuff you'll have a whole mess of games to choose from. But be careful, my backlog is enormous now that I upgraded my gaming rig... Damn you, dollar games!

[quote name='fortunado']Wait, these are boxed games not downloaded games right? If so, these prices are scary cheap.[/QUOTE]

Yes, they're boxed.

Someone already posted a thread about this, but didn't post links to everything. I thank you for doing that. However, shipping is still like a punch in your wallet's coin purse. =\

They have Two Worlds II for $29 ... that's not bad. Only thing I am really interested in is Rise of Flight: Iron Cross Edition; but the saving's on it aren't really that great. $27 down from $39. Not low enough for me to chomp.

Thanks, OP. I bought a copy of all the cheap games still in stock.

Goddamn I love GoGamer. I've probably bought over a hundred games from them over the years thanks to sales like this one.

[quote name='fortunado']They have Two Worlds II for $29 ... that's not bad. Only thing I am really interested in is Rise of Flight: Iron Cross Edition; but the saving's on it aren't really that great. $27 down from $39. Not low enough for me to chomp.[/QUOTE]

Rise of Flight is a great combat flight sim game. Probably the best combat flight sim available, but if your looking for cheap take a look at Wings of Prey for $17.90. Also a good combat sim for $10 bucks less.

[quote name='beefytwinkie']You could always do what I do. If I find a game that is really good that I know won't go down much lower in price (in this case a dollar!) I just buy them now and stock up. That way, after you upgrade your stuff you'll have a whole mess of games to choose from. But be careful, my backlog is enormous now that I upgraded my gaming rig... Damn you, dollar games![/QUOTE]

Hey, I do the same thing! :D Good tip!

[quote name='meatwad3000']very tempted on biting on Painkiller Black edition and dawn of war goty[/QUOTE]

Both titles are fun games, Warhammer has plenty of replay value. I can kill an entire day just playing Warhammer.

bread's done
Back