Gogamer Madness Sega Genesis Firecore $19.90, xb360 Splinter Cell convictions $33.90

halomaster

CAGiversary!
Sega Genesis Firecore $19.90
Xbox 360 Splinter Cell Convictions $33.90
Xbox 360 Call of Juarez $9.90
Xbox 360 Blood Bowl $9.90 - OOS
Xbox 360 Eat Lead $8.90
Xbox 360 Blur $39.90
Xbox 360 Metro 2033 $19.90 - OOS
Xbox 360 Street Fighter Fight Pads $19.90
Xbox 360 Red Dead #44.90
Wii Big Game Hunter with Gun $29.90
Wii Dirt 2 $9.90
PS3 Tekken 6 with Fight Stick Bundle $59.90
PS3 Red Dead $44.90
PS3 Blur $39.90
PC NAOS 5000 Mousr $74.90 free shipping after coupon: MION
PC Fallout 3 GOTY $29.90
PC Fallout Collection $9.90
PC Thief Collection $9.90
PC Blood Bowl $5.90
PC Section 8 $5.90
PC Driver Parallel Lines $3.90
PC Trine $3.90
PC Hearts of Iron 3 $3.90
PC Majesty 2 $4.90
PC Sniper Ghost Warrior $23.90
PC Damination $6.90
PC Grid $6.90
PC Tropico 3 $19.90
PC Necrovision $3.90
PC Hitman Blood Money $4.90
PC Everquest 2 Sentinels Fate $16.90

http://www.gogamer.com/48-Hour-Madness_stcVVcatId553100VVviewcat.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
Good deal on Blood Bowl and Metro 2033, in for those two. And Wii Dirt 2 for that matter. Call of Juarez is a solid western and really should not be missed for $10 or so.

Metro 2033 is getting so close to my price point I can taste it! LOL

If it wasn't for the $2.99 shipping, I'd be in. Shipping kills it for me. :(

Fallout 3 GOTY (PC) being $29.90, haven't since it that low anywhere since I missed the Steam sale a few months back. Even with S&H that's oh so close... Gotta think on this a bit. I would have bought Metro 2033 immediately had I not just found out a friend has a copy... free is the best cheap!

Nice price on Metro but I can't justify it given my backlog. I may get one of the SFIV fightpads. Need to do some reading on quality, durability, and whatnot.

[quote name='gamerdogbert']Metro 2033 is getting so close to my price point I can taste it! LOL

If it wasn't for the $2.99 shipping, I'd be in. Shipping kills it for me. :([/QUOTE]

$3 kills the deal for you? Really?

[quote name='silentbobfan']Nice price on Metro but I can't justify it given my backlog. I may get one of the SFIV fightpads. Need to do some reading on quality, durability, and whatnot.[/QUOTE]

They work pretty well. I used one before I bought one of the big SFIV TE sticks from Mad Catz. The pads made me feel like I was playing SFII on my old Super Nintendo back in the day... pretty cool. They're much easier to use than the standard controller, have some nice art, and that's a good price.

Just a heads up (not that many folks play grand strategy anymore), but Heart of Iron 3 is actually $5.90.

[quote name='silentbobfan']Nice price on Metro but I can't justify it given my backlog. I may get one of the SFIV fightpads. Need to do some reading on quality, durability, and whatnot.[/QUOTE]

If i were you i'd avoid those fightpads, the quality is pure crap and they don't last very long.

Damn, Metro 2033 oos already?

I wonder if Amazon will price match since only 4-6% were claimed during their ridiculous $45 Metro 2033 goldbox the other day.

Edit: LOL. Amazon now has it cheaper ($40) than it was during goldbox ($45) two days ago. Feel bad for anyone who bought it then.

Last edited by a moderator:
They need to drop this upgraded shipping option, and just go to free shipping. Or go to some free shipping option... Newegg has the same cheap PC games for the same price, but free shipping. (And US versions... not International.)

[quote name='Jay']If i were you i'd avoid those fightpads, the quality is pure crap and they don't last very long.[/QUOTE]

These are round two fightpads and supposed to be a lot better. Also Vangief was in the top 8 (6?) at EVO using a damn fightpad.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']These are round two fightpads and supposed to be a lot better. Also Vangief was in the top 8 (6?) at EVO using a damn fightpad.[/QUOTE]

Oh i thought they were all the same because they don't look any different.

I'm really considering buying Blood Bowl, but they are releasing a newer edition for the PC and it might come to the 360...

[quote name='gamerdogbert']Metro 2033 is getting so close to my price point I can taste it! LOL

If it wasn't for the $2.99 shipping, I'd be in. Shipping kills it for me. :([/QUOTE]

:applause: LOL, spoken like a true Cheap Ass!! I love it, good for you!! :applause:

I was staring at my sad little achievement page on Fallout 3 on :360:, thinking I should play that through instead of getting it for PC. I did not realize that it's GFWL, so it will work toward the same set! Yay! Gotta be in for one now.

[quote name='TheBomb69']Metro is available again[/QUOTE]

Still showing OOS for me.

Edit: Nvm, page must've been cached or something. Managed to grab one. Thanks for the heads up!

that's pretty damn funny. I was looking for a decent deal on the tekken 6 bundle for WEEKS, then finally found one on amazon for like, 63.XX. Ah well, still probably gonna grab the fallout collection.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']I was staring at my sad little achievement page on Fallout 3 on :360:, thinking I should play that through instead of getting it for PC. I did not realize that it's GFWL, so it will work toward the same set! Yay! Gotta be in for one now.[/QUOTE]

It will be a different set. Separate for Xbox 360 and PC. Look at my gamertag, I have both listed. Although it doesn't label one as "PC" like Quantum of Solace does for instance, they are separate.

I loved me some Fallout 3. It does look better on PC of course if you can get the resolution up and the details/etc.

Blood Bowl WOULD be a buy but it's got Securom, so no thanks.

Hitman Blood Money too has securom. ;_;. Great deal for a great game.

Why the HELL does the Thief collection not include Thief Gold? That's indefensible. Guess they minted too many T1s and not enough TGs but still...

Fantastic price for CoJ:BiB

[quote name='loomis1975']It will be a different set. Separate for Xbox 360 and PC. Look at my gamertag, I have both listed. Although it doesn't label one as "PC" like Quantum of Solace does for instance, they are separate.

I loved me some Fallout 3. It does look better on PC of course if you can get the resolution up and the details/etc.[/QUOTE]

That's odd, but I see what you are saying. Even though I played Batman:AA on GFWL, the achievements show up in my Xbox dash - but you are saying that if I played the Xbox version, it would have a separate entry? Lame. Saves me some money, at least. I mostly wanted PC for the controls, it being first person and all.

[quote name='Porksta']Are these games new or used?[/QUOTE]

Gogamer don't sell used games. All the deals are new games.

bread's done
Back