GoGamer - Mass Effect 2 PC, $16.90

[quote name='MadClassic']if i buy a retail pc copy of Mass Effect 2, does it contain a code for steam integration? probably not, right?[/QUOTE]

Nope, ME2 cannot be registered on steam

The list of retail games that can be is here

Man that is a good deal. :(

I've already spent my allowance for this month though. Ugh.

The wife would not be pleased.

[quote name='MadClassic']if i buy a retail pc copy of Mass Effect 2, does it contain a code for steam integration? probably not, right?[/QUOTE]
As fizzywix said, it will not. It will, however, integrate with the E.A. Downloader, thereby removing the disc check.

Boy that's tempting; I think I'll hold out for a Steam sale on it, but that's a nice deal for a great game!

You could always add it as a non-Steam game to the launcher...that's what I did.

And if you like games like this, I really can't recommend enough not waiting. It's a truly incredible game, enough so that ME3 will be a launch-day buy for me, and I usually don't spend more than $15 even if I really want a game ($25 if I reeeeaaally want it).

Still my GOTY.

Good LORD this game is amazing. It's most assuredly worth the 20 bucks.
If I hadn't beaten it twice already on the 360, I'd be all over this.

Only reason I'm waiting for a Steam deal on this is because I can't actually play it on any of my PCs right now. But with Steam, I can still buy it and just download it when I want it!

(also I have it on 360 already XD)

picked it up for this price, amazing game that is optimized very well, almost TOO well. If you have a high end machine you cant change any graphics settings. It runs smooth as butter but texture quality is done automatically, all you can change is resolution and AA

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']picked it up for this price, amazing game that is optimized very well, almost TOO well. If you have a high end machine you cant change any graphics settings. It runs smooth as butter but texture quality is done automatically, all you can change is resolution and AA[/QUOTE]I put a pair of GTX 460s in my rig last night and fired up ME2 with all eye candy on and the texture detail of the characters was stunning, but I ran into some nasty visual glitches. It was the mission after you first meet the Illusive Man, but before you get the Normandy II, and inside the shuttle the characters were silhouettes with occasional flickers of light. When they landed on the planet, I went into a building and the textures were very low rez and there were artifacts. I'm still shaking down the rig, so perhaps something got set wrong.

As for the deal, if this had Achievements, I might consider replaying it, but I'm too backlogged and already beat it on Xbox.

[quote name='madcatz1999']Out of stock

:cry:[/QUOTE]

I just ordered and it went through just fine. Maybe they found some more? May be worth trying again.

Belgarath the Ancient One

[quote name='BelgarathTAO']I just ordered and it went through just fine. Maybe they found some more? May be worth trying again.[/QUOTE]
So it is. Thanks :D

I wanted to the buy the game from here, but everytime it takes me to paypal the page is unencrypted.

bread's done
Back