GoGamer Massive Mighty Mondo Madness 8/1-8/5

gantt

CAGiversary!
Another huge (at least in terms of number of items) GoGamer sale...

http://www.gogamer.com/48-Hour-Madness_stcVVcatId544567VVviewcat.htm

Not even going to try to list them: there are 88 games in the sale (my hand cramped up from excessive scrolling).

For those that couldn't find the $9.99 PC games in the Best Buy sale thread, some of the same titles seem to be included in this sale for about the same price (with shipping).

Mad_Mail_073109_700px_site_21.jpg
Mad_Mail_073109_700px_site_22.jpg
Mad_Mail_073109_700px_site_23.jpg
Mad_Mail_073109_700px_site_24.jpg
Mad_Mail_073109_700px_site_25.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for adding the HTML to my OP, Cheapy! Now I can have some company from fellow CAGs when I go to physical therapy for my scrolling-induced finger cramps.

I'm thinking about Red Orchestra. I hear it's super-realistic (difficult) and I might as well add embarrassment to injury.

Seems like the stuff every sale. Need more console/handheld games besides operation darkness and conan. Anyway in for 1 CSI super pack....my girlfriend loves those type games. :)

[quote name='Arkay Firestar']That's a pretty darn good deal on PoP PC...the retail version has no DRM.[/QUOTE]
Shipping still kills the deal, unfortunately. Make sure you pick it up with something else and it becomes the better deal.

Insane price for Prince of Persia. Definitely worth it for a runthrough. Quite a few others on the list as well that are pretty nicely priced.

And hah, 50 cents for Maelstrom? It doesn't even sound like it's THAT terrible...although not really good either.

Thats an awful price on Wii Sports Resort. Amazon has it for $44.99 and free shipping. Was hoping Gogamer would be giving at least a better deal than that for Wii Sports Resort. Pity. Everything else in the sale is alright. Most of the PC games seems to be repeating from the last....3-4 sales, lol. Maybe next sale something will catch my eye ^___^

I might just get UT3 for the 360, just for the sake of nabbing a good 360 MP shooter that isn't Halo... hence, GOOD. :p

EDIT: Newegg still has UT3 for $10 FS, which is a better deal... UNLESS you also want the controller.

Note that Conan and UT3 are both very good games, so don't be afraid to nab a couple of them.

[quote name='Jodou']Shipping still kills the deal, unfortunately. Make sure you pick it up with something else and it becomes the better deal.[/QUOTE]

Well, after sales tax we're talking 50 cents or so apart (for my state). I guess if I have any complaints with the shipping or any aspect of the purchase next time I'll go newegg.

Anyone else have fraud on their credit card after ordering from go gamer? I've ordered from them before with no problems. This last time the day after my credit card company called me listing all these bogus charges. I'm not saying that it is go gamer's fault as there are many different ways a card number could be comprimised. I just thought it was wierd as I almost never use that particular card.

GoGamer sent me the European version of EndWar (PSP). I supposed that's what the (I) indicator in the title meant. Sorry, but why couldn't the site put a blurb on the page to indicate that? At least be forthright about your sale items...

Now, if I ever want to trade the game in, I'm assfucked.

[quote name='DesertEagleXIX']GoGamer sent me the European version of EndWar (PSP). I supposed that's what the (I) indicator in the title meant. Sorry, but why couldn't the site put a blurb on the page to indicate that? At least be forthright about your sale items...

Now, if I ever want to trade the game in, I'm assfucked.[/QUOTE]
Why do you say that? I've seen Japanese versions of games at a local Gamestop.

Anyway, picked up Jade Empire to go with Digital Devil Saga.

bread's done
Back