GoGamer Post Xmas Sale (Halo 3 $30, World in Conflict $20 and more)

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
GoGamer.com

Part 1 – One Day Only (Dec. 26th) Starts: 12:01 AM PST Dec. 26 Ends: 11:59 PM PST Dec 26.

:360:Halo 3 $29.90 (limit 1 per customer)
:pc:World in Conflict $19.99
:pc:WOW Battlechest $19.90
:pc:World of Warcraft $9.99
:pc:TimeShift $24.99

Part 2 Starts: 12:01 AM PST Dec. 26 Ends: 11:59 PM PST Jan. 2.

:pc:Ideazon Gaming Pack $37.90 (MERC keyboard, Gaming Mouse and Headphones)
:pc:Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop 4000 $19.90 (Wireless keyboard and mouse combo)
:pc:Microsoft Lifecam VX-6000 $29.90
:pc:Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance $19.90
:pc:Richard Garriott's Tabula Rasa Online $19.90
:pc:Kane & Lynch $32.90
:pc:Stranglehold $24.90
:pc:Command and Conquer Saga $24.90
:pc:Guild Wars Eye of the North $19.90
:pc:Vanguard: Saga of Heroes $19.90
:pc:Beowulf $9.90
:pc:Hitman: Blood Money $5.90
:pc:Reservoir Dogs $4.90
:pc:Eragon $1.90
:pc:Age of Empires Collector's Edition $7.90
:pc:RF Online $.01
:wii:Godzilla: Unleashed $34.90
:wii:Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 $34.90
:360:MotoGP 07 $17.90
:psp:Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights $24.90

Special Coupon Codes! Extended! Coupon Codes are good till 12-31-07
Code: YOKE ($15 OFF Saitek Flight Yoke for PC Regularly $144.90 with code $129.90)
Code: X52PRO ($40 OFF Saitek X-52 Pro Flight Control System for PC Regularly $169.90 with code $129.90)

Might pick up World in Conflict. Seems it can run on my aging computer.

..Maybe Command & Conquer Saga saga too. I've been meaning to pickup a compilation since most of my earlier copies of it bit the dust. Plus it seems to come with Tiberium Wars, not that I need it since I own it already anyhow.

That "Ideazon Gaming Pack" sounds interesting, but I wonder how much shipping will be on that. If it's not too expensive, I might bite.

Thanks for the heads up, Cheapy!

Heh, I just bought World in Conflict off Amazon Marketplace New for $25 shipped.

Might get forged alliance for $20. Seems most places are stickign to its $40 list price.

Might order Halo 3. Ended up getting a 360 for Christmas (Family member bought a 360, it red ringed, he bought another, it red ringed, he bought another, then he realized Microsoft was repairing them for free and sent the other two in, keeping one as a spare and giving the other to me). Thanks for the heads up on this!

I hear WiC is great, so I may have to pick that up with some of my Xmas cash.

Debating getting GoW for the $30 it is now.

So many games this year!

World in Conflict is a great game. It focuses purely on the action. You're not building bases or mining rocks. You're picking your units, deploying them to maximum advantage while sending them into the fray. There is a fair bit of micro if you want the edge in battles. It's also very fast paced, but if those two things don't bother you, by all means, pick up this game especially at that price.

[quote name='Kromis']HOLY fuckIN SHIT!

C&C Saga for $25!??!

I'm gonna shit myself![/QUOTE]

No kidding!

Also, World in Conflict for $20 is amazing.

As with most the people here I probably will be getting World In Confict because that deals is too good. I plaed the mutilplayer beta and loved it.

DAm, I am going to spend as much as I did FOR Xmas, on myself AFTER Xmas. But these deals are worth it.

[quote name='Over easy']For those that don't want to deal with shipping, Game Crazy has World in Conflict for $20 as well.[/quote]

Has it, or will have it? Last I checked, it appeared their sale hadn't kicked in yet. (The effective dates on the ad posted on their website are illegible).

And I was just patting myself on the back for getting Halo 3 CE for $40 from Newegg. (Contemplates refusing delivery). Anyone else surprised to see such significant deals on this game so quickly? It's like some movies: blowout opening weekend, but no legs...

Halo 3 been so cheap lately I wonder why. Actually I don't. I think the attach rate of already 1 in every 4 xbox systems made it so people who were never intrested are attracted to it.

The sale started the 23rd and goes through the 26th. Got the ad from Sunday paper and price matched at Wally World. The GoGamer sale doesn't start until after Christmas, and chances are this is an import (not that that is always bad, but if I'm not saving anything, I'll skip getting an import and paying shipping).

I don't think I've seen it this cheap before, but I'm pretty sure there is a universal price drop already or soon to $30, so this won't look that great a month from now.

[quote name='gantt']Has it, or will have it? Last I checked, it appeared their sale hadn't kicked in yet. (The effective dates on the ad posted on their website are illegible).[/quote]

Hmmm....a lot of goodness on sale tomorrow.

Guild Wars: EoTN and C&C Saga sounds good to me...

I think that's the cheapest I've ever seen C&C Saga listed for BY FAR.

EDIT:
That's a pretty good price for World In Conflict, too.

This starts at 12:00 AM Pacific time right? So that means it will start for me (Central time zone) at 2:00 AM? Shit I don't think I can make it that late, I am dead-ass tired. There is no way World in Conflict will still be in stock in the morning.

[quote name='cgarb84']This starts at 12:00 AM Pacific time right? So that means it will start for me (Central time zone) at 2:00 AM? Shit I don't think I can make it that late, I am dead-ass tired. There is no way World in Conflict will still be in stock in the morning.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you can set your alarm for 1:50AM?

Off topic, but it's a trip seeing a dude on here who I may have played against in high school football. cgarb84, did you play for Metamora? Seems that you and I are the same age (I'm one day older!). I went to Chatham Glenwood.

EDIT: ***ATTENTION*** YOU CAN USE GOOGLE CHECKOUT TO TAKE ANOTHER $10 OFF YOUR PURCHASE AT THAT SITE.

[quote name='Matt Young']EDIT: ***ATTENTION*** YOU CAN USE GOOGLE CHECKOUT TO TAKE ANOTHER $10 OFF YOUR PURCHASE AT THAT SITE.[/QUOTE]
Unless they've changed their policy, you can't. You can use Google checkout to buy things, but they don't do the $10 off promo. Or didn't do, they could've started. In which case, cool beans.

[quote name='Matt Young']Off topic, but it's a trip seeing a dude on here who I may have played against in high school football. cgarb84, did you play for Metamora? Seems that you and I are the same age (I'm one day older!). I went to Chatham Glenwood.

EDIT: ***ATTENTION*** YOU CAN USE GOOGLE CHECKOUT TO TAKE ANOTHER $10 OFF YOUR PURCHASE AT THAT SITE.[/quote]

I only played football my freshman year. I ran into some injuries and wanted to be able to walk for the rest of my life so I said fuck it. But I'm sure I watched you play at some point, I went to almost all of the football games when I was in High School.

I might be picking up World in Conflict, but I'm definetly in for a copy of Kane & Lynch, I just got that from GameFly for the 360, and I love it. The only problems I really have with it that the aiming is a bit slow, and it's hard to cover at first, but I figure the PC version should pretty much fix-up the whole aiming thing.

Thanks for posting this Cheapy!

[quote name='bjeong1381']Just looked at it and halo 3 is still coming up at 49.90[/quote]

If you go to check out it'll reduce the price to $29.90

Even though it isn't 12:00 PST and the price isn't updated on the product page, the price seems to update once it's in the cart.

I've never ordered any games from gogamer before. For those of you who've previously ordered from this site, can you share your positive/negative experiences? Also, I'm thinking of getting WiC, but is it true that gogamer might send me an import version? If so, what's the difference between the import and domestic versions?

Does anyone know if the $10 GCO applies to gogamer? They advertise GCO on their website but it doesnt say anything about the $10 so i'm guessing not....

This price was nice but I bought it off Amazon Marketplace from bestsku.com for $19.99 plus shipping($5ish) and they upgrade to Priority Shipping free.

Subtotal of Items:
$19.99
Shipping & Handling:
$5.70

------
Total for this Order:
$25.69

[quote name='captainfrizo']Just ordered World in Conflict.[/quote]

The description for WiC doesn't mention it's an import so is it safe to assume that it'll be the domestic version?

bread's done
Back