GoGamer Post Xmas Sale (Halo 3 $30, World in Conflict $20 and more)

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
GoGamer.com

Part 1 – One Day Only (Dec. 26th) Starts: 12:01 AM PST Dec. 26 Ends: 11:59 PM PST Dec 26.

:360:Halo 3 $29.90 (limit 1 per customer)
:pc:World in Conflict $19.99
:pc:WOW Battlechest $19.90
:pc:World of Warcraft $9.99
:pc:TimeShift $24.99

Part 2 Starts: 12:01 AM PST Dec. 26 Ends: 11:59 PM PST Jan. 2.

:pc:Ideazon Gaming Pack $37.90 (MERC keyboard, Gaming Mouse and Headphones)
:pc:Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop 4000 $19.90 (Wireless keyboard and mouse combo)
:pc:Microsoft Lifecam VX-6000 $29.90
:pc:Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance $19.90
:pc:Richard Garriott's Tabula Rasa Online $19.90
:pc:Kane & Lynch $32.90
:pc:Stranglehold $24.90
:pc:Command and Conquer Saga $24.90
:pc:Guild Wars Eye of the North $19.90
:pc:Vanguard: Saga of Heroes $19.90
:pc:Beowulf $9.90
:pc:Hitman: Blood Money $5.90
:pc:Reservoir Dogs $4.90
:pc:Eragon $1.90
:pc:Age of Empires Collector's Edition $7.90
:pc:RF Online $.01
:wii:Godzilla: Unleashed $34.90
:wii:Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 $34.90
:360:MotoGP 07 $17.90
:psp:Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights $24.90

Special Coupon Codes! Extended! Coupon Codes are good till 12-31-07
Code: YOKE ($15 OFF Saitek Flight Yoke for PC Regularly $144.90 with code $129.90)
Code: X52PRO ($40 OFF Saitek X-52 Pro Flight Control System for PC Regularly $169.90 with code $129.90)

[quote name='Matt Young']Ordered Halo 3. Thanks Cheapy![/quote]

Good to see an Inland Empire CAG. I used to live in Mo Val until I moved to Corona but I'm still in the IE!

I've never played halo or even really care to play it. But for 30 dollars why not.

Only a few minutes after ordering I got an email saying it is already backordered.:whistle2:x

I got the backordered Halo email as well. I am hoping Amazon or somebody will try to match the price so I can cancel my order with gogamer.

wait...why are the price listed on here and the price on the site for DBZ Tenkaichi 3 for the Wii different?!

nevermind...just read 2 posts up and got my answer :)

is the reg edition halo with faulty cases causing the disc to get scratched? i'm hesitant to even play my halo3 CE, with stories of the scratched discs messing up their 360's

Hmm I got an email from GoGamer linking me to all the games that are on sale. Too bad the links take me to the games but with their regular prices. C'mon GoGamer I want the Command & Conquer Saga!!!!

[quote name='MidnightMarauder74']I've never ordered any games from gogamer before. For those of you who've previously ordered from this site, can you share your positive/negative experiences? Also, I'm thinking of getting WiC, but is it true that gogamer might send me an import version? If so, what's the difference between the import and domestic versions?[/quote] GoGamer marks import games with an (I). Look here to see an example.

[quote name='rly723']is the reg edition halo with faulty cases causing the disc to get scratched? i'm hesitant to even play my halo3 CE, with stories of the scratched discs messing up their 360's[/quote] I never heard of the regular edition having scratched disks. Also Microsoft is replacing the scratched disks from the CE for free (see here) until February.

WiC literally went out of stock in the time it took me to find my account info.

:(

I'm guessing they won't be getting any more in stock before the deal ends, so I'm kind of SOL huh.

[quote name='CyrixD']WiC literally went out of stock in the time it took me to find my account info.

I'm guessing they won't be getting any more in stock before the deal ends, so I'm kind of SOL huh.[/quote]

If you want, you can get one for 19.99+5.70 shipping from amazon market place, it includes priprity shipping I believe.

[quote name='aea414']If you want, you can get one for 19.99+5.70 shipping from amazon market place, it includes priprity shipping I believe.[/QUOTE]
I read about that earlier and I checked, but I couldn't find the seller or price. The cheapest from Amazon Marketplace was $24.99, but it was used... am I looking in the wrong place?

[quote name='CyrixD']WiC literally went out of stock in the time it took me to find my account info.

I'm guessing they won't be getting any more in stock before the deal ends, so I'm kind of SOL huh.[/QUOTE]
Ha same thing happened to me.

World In Conflict is OOS.

[quote name='CyrixD']I read about that earlier and I checked, but I couldn't find the seller or price. The cheapest from Amazon Marketplace was $24.99, but it was used... am I looking in the wrong place?[/quote]
I must of BOUGHT IT :D. It was from the seller bestsku.com, maybe they need to relist so maybe wait and keep checking?

Sorry.

In for WOW battlechest since my old account was banned, and in for the ideazon gaming pack. I'm tired of using this 10 yr old mouse and keyboard.

They must have gone out of stock of Halo 3 with in an hour of the sale starting up. I'm on the east coast and due to me being an idiot with the different time zones. I ordered mine about 2 hours after the sale started and I still got the backordered email.

I had Halo in my cart when the sale first started. But I didn't pull the trigger since I knew I wouldn't get around to playing it for a month or two anyway.

i ordered Hitman, RF Online, and Guild Wars just an hour ago. i just received three e-mails that each item has been canceled in my order. ahhh......

I placed my order for World in Conflict at about 2:20 (my time, 12:20 their time) and it shipped today. Of course Gogamer was being stupid and not discounting the second group of games, so I had to pay full shipping on Godzilla Unleashed that I just ordered since it was $45 when I ordered World in Conflict. :roll:
I get the feeling the second group of games not dropping in price right away may have been intentional.

World in Conflict is a stellar game and a steal at $20 imo :D

Tabula Rasa comes w/ one month of free play i think. Which is normally $15, so you're essentially getting the game for $5 which is another pretty good deal. :)

Whew, just got back in and checked both GoGamer and the Amazon marketplace for WiC. It's still OOS at GoGamer, but I nabbed it for $25 from bestsku.com off the marketplace. Thanks a lot aea414 :D

[quote name='CyrixD']Whew, just got back in and checked both GoGamer and the Amazon marketplace for WiC. It's still OOS at GoGamer, but I nabbed it for $25 from bestsku.com off the marketplace. Thanks a lot aea414 :D[/quote]

NP, Just tring to help out a fellow CAG.

I was hoping C&C Saga would come back into stock before the sale was over, but it looks like GoGamer took it off their list of sale items :(

bread's done
Back