GoGamer Refurbished Madness

Hey guys,

Our Madness module on the website is messed up and not showing the titles, so click on Cheapy's links or navigate to our Landing Page on the website by clicking on the 48 Hour Madness link in the left hand side Nav menu.

Jason

Thanks Cheapy and Jason!

And I like the fact Jason has been lurking around a bit as of late...which give me the opportunity to ask him if it's possible to beef up PS3 deals...as the well has been a bit dry as of late. Thanks Jason! :)

Ugh, still kicking myself for buying Gothic 3 for $10 when it was on Target clearance ages ago. Should've just waited and gotten it for half the price in a pack with another game...

Also, from the description, it sounds like these 80GB units are MGS4 bundle ones which are backwards compatible with PS2 games, since it lists 4 USB ports and includes a Dual Shock controller.

[quote name='Edge']Also, from the description, it sounds like these 80GB units are MGS4 bundle ones which are backwards compatible with PS2 games, since it lists 4 USB ports and includes a Dual Shock controller.[/QUOTE]

Is this true?

Damn, why are all the sales on Lost Planet for the non Colonies Edition's. Regular LP players can't play with CE players.

Seems like WotLK will be $30 MSRP considering I am seeing that all the time.

If that is indeed the 4USB 80GB PS3, then this is a *fantastic* deal. Ugh, I have a massive backlog of the other current consoles, but this is very near the price I have in my head for one. Decisions, decisons....

Bought Neverend for $3 more... GoGamer needs to not put back to back Madness sales with cheaper games.

It hasn't even got here yet, and I could have saved a bit of money... around $6 at least.

But I bought something from this one... feels like they make me buy something on every Madness sale.

Hurt's my wallet, but I enjoy it.

[quote name='hostyl1']If that is indeed the 4USB 80GB PS3, then this is a *fantastic* deal. Ugh, I have a massive backlog of the other current consoles, but this is very near the price I have in my head for one. Decisions, decisons....[/QUOTE]

It's a good deal, but I wouldn't say it's fantastic. Refurbished consoles are worse than used because they're usually broken at one point in their lifetime then "fixed". You might be better off buying a used 60gb unit or a new 80gb.

[quote name='noxxle']Jason, can you tell us what model those xbox refurbs are? Probably not the Jaspers?[/QUOTE]

I think the 60GB consoles have the Jaspers or Falcons motherboards.

Did anyone get a confirmation on the backwards compatability? I know it seems like a novelty but my backlog still has God of War 2 in it. I might bite at that price for the BC model.

bread's done
Back