GoGamer Shooter Madness

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Mad_Mail_013009_700px_menu_30.jpg

You can register UT3 retail keys to Steam now from what i hear, so it would be smarter to just get it from here instead of steam

[quote name='CosmosTheMouse']I'm sorry but I have to laugh about the gun mouse controller.[/quote]
Don't knock it 'til you try it...I just wish it was laser.

In for F.E.A.R. and Painkiller Universe, $19.09 with dirt cheap shipping. Decent, I suppose.

Edit: After reading some reviews of that pistol mouse I can't resist. $10.89 with dirt cheap shipping. :whistle2:|

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='flakko']i bought painkiller. that game is so full of awesomeness[/quote]

Hmm. They have it at the Goodwill closest to me. Might need to go check it out.

Thanks, in for Turning Point. I heard it wasn't a great FPS, but for $13 including shipping it will probably be worth it to an FPS junkie like me.

Whaa GoGamer shipping is bad Whaa, I demand something even though it doesn't matter Whaaa

Anyway I believe I will be picking up something. Maybe that Turning point for cheap.

[quote name='CosmosTheMouse']I'm sorry but I have to laugh about the gun mouse controller.[/quote]

I laughed and then found it in my shopping cart. Can't be that bad......

[quote name='joshnorm']Whaa GoGamer shipping is bad Whaa, I demand something even though it doesn't matter Whaaa
[/QUOTE]

what? they advertise awesome prices, then their shipping rates bump them above prices at other sites. it matters.

Anyone try the FragX mouse? i would love to be able to use a mouse effectively in killzone 2....almost seems like cheating

The shipping is like $2 and it arrives within a couple days (at least for me). What more could you want? It's not like they're making a killing on the $4 PC game you buy.

I want to get the whole FEAR collection, but only FEAR and Persus Mandate is on sale here.

How's Turning Point? For $10, you can't see to go wrong.

In for FEAR Perseus Mandate. Last FEAR I needed for the PC. I prefer FEAR on PC over the 360 anyways.

Trying to decide whether I'm going FEAR 2 on PC or 360. That trade in at Gamestop for PC version for 9.99 is very tempting. The cheap ass in me sees 9.99 versus 19.99 on that deal and says "Get the PC version, its half the cost!".
I have the rig to run it at the moment, so I might as well get it on PC I think.

[quote name='Over easy']I want to get the whole FEAR collection, but only FEAR and Persus Mandate is on sale here.

How's Turning Point? For $10, you can't see to go wrong.[/quote]

Oh trust me, you can go wrong. It's pretty awful in my opinion, not even worth 10 bucks.

Why isn't everyone talking about grabbing STALKER for $7.90? That game is beyond tremendous and beyond underappreciated.

I hope the reason no one has mentioned it yet is because everyone already has it...

UT3 for $10 bucks is a great deal, too.

[quote name='ninja dog']what? they advertise awesome prices, then their shipping rates bump them above prices at other sites. it matters.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure they care.... =P

Turning Point: Fall of Liberty (360) scored 4.5 out of 10
Brothers in Arms (360) scored 8-9 out of 10. Still short game and worth extra penny :)

[quote name='tcolberg']Anyone have an opinion on Brothers in Arms?[/quote]
I personally didn't like BIA:HH. It felt very unpolished to me and I was not impressed by the AI (I did like how quickly they would take cover from an ambush though).

I bought it for $20 on black friday and felt like I wasted my money.

The worst part was that it really damped my excitement for Aliens: Coloniel Marines.

The Battlefield collection looks tempting. I used to have a blast playing the free demo of 1942. And I seem to be one of the few that really liked BF Vietnam. Does anyone know how the online community is for these games now?

[quote name='kipp438']The Battlefield collection looks tempting. I used to have a blast playing the free demo of 1942. And I seem to be one of the few that really liked BF Vietnam. Does anyone know how the online community is for these games now?[/QUOTE]

A lot of people still play BF.

I play at least a couple of nights a week, and I have no problem finding games at even 4 AM.

[quote name='nick_fazekas']Why isn't everyone talking about grabbing STALKER for $7.90? That game is beyond tremendous and beyond underappreciated.

I hope the reason no one has mentioned it yet is because everyone already has it...

UT3 for $10 bucks is a great deal, too.[/quote]

Meh, Stalker isn't THAT good. $7.90 is about what it is worth though.

Pick up STALKER SoC, amazing game.

Can anybody tell me if Frontlines FoW is any good? I love Battlefield-style games and $7.90 looks tempting.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just checked and apparently not many people play Frontlines online anymore, shame.

[quote name='Over easy']I want to get the whole FEAR collection, but only FEAR and Persus Mandate is on sale here.

How's Turning Point? For $10, you can't see to go wrong.[/quote]

The only game worth playing is the origonal. I managed to pick up the 2 addons for a few bucks on ebay and grinded through them, i found them very poor. Its just more of the exact same dark corridor shooting without the decent plot twists to keep you interested. Save your money.

[quote name='RollingSkull']Meh, Stalker isn't THAT good. $7.90 is about what it is worth though.[/quote]

If I didn't already get it on Steam, I'd buy this. Actually...maybe I will buy a retail box since I bought a box copy of Clear Sky.

It's really good if you have the patience and time to invest in it. Be prepared to save a lot as you'll probably die quite a few times from radiation and attacks.

Anyway, I think I'll get that Pistol Mouse (for the hell of it) and UT3.

I've had my eye on UT3 for awhile... even though game-monitor shows hardly any people are playing. With news of a big update coming, $10 seems like a pretty good deal. I also grabbed that Saitek mouse... hopefully its not a piece of crap.

Shipping cost wasnt bad at all... $3.20 for 2 items.

FYI - I've found that a lot of their games are the international versions and while they are usually good about flagging the title with an (I) I've ordered a few games without that indicator that I thought were US versions and an international version arrived. For the low price of a couple bucks I didn't care though.

bread's done
Back