GoHasting Question

Ktraze

CAGiversary!
does anyone know if their b2g1 sale is coming soon? its tax season right? im looking to spend some of it soon lol

also, when does hasting usually have their sales? im pretty sure they havent had one for 2011...

they've had sales such as % off for dvds and blu rays.
they also had $1 shipping this past wednesday. I haven't seen any deals for games yet though so I'm wondering also when they're going to run it.

I was expecting the question to be "what's the difference between used and previously viewed?" :)

They always have a sale of some sort. Last week's $1 shipping (entire order, not per item) was actually one of the best for acquiring many lower-priced items. B2G1 is best for newer-release games. Give it a week or two, it's bound to pop up by then. I'll post in this thread when I see it for you.

I was expecting the question to be "what's the difference between used and previously viewed?"
lol you can always count on that question within about five posts of a gohastings deal.

I don't think there's been a B2G1 yet this year but I'm sure there'll be one soon. At the moment they are running a presidents day sale on a rather small selection of games for 20% off.

They just had a B2G1 free sale on used books and movies, and that went over really well. I ordered about 15 books myself. Shipping on books is free with them.

In terms of games, yeah, B2G1 is only good on the more expensive games. If you're looking to get a bunch of older, cheaper titles you may have missed, you're going to be paying out of your ass for shipping. I think shipping is $2.77 per item.

bread's done
Back