goHasting Xbox 360 platinum hits BUY 2 GET 1 FREE

in store will vary as some stores are closing as I stated before and they are only having sales like 20% off used games and are not participating in these types of deals. just so people won't get confused and ask..

No Fable II? What the douche is with all these Platinum Hits sales and Fable II isn't eligible in any of them?

I assume you could fight with them at the B&M stores and tell'em that it's a PH title but still ...

Yeah, it is registering as B1G1 online but honestly there is nothing there I am really trying to get other than the Gears of War 2 game. Army of Two and R6V2 are the only two possibilities. Tax and shipping brings it around 26 for me, which isn't bad, but not pressed about the free game, I could probably get it on goozex cheap in a month or two.

I'd totally bite on Orange Box and Mass Effect PH, but the $4 shipping is killing it. Wish I had a Hastings store :( And there's nothing else on that list I want.

[quote name='EeveeFanboy']I'd totally bite on Orange Box and Mass Effect PH, but the $4 shipping is killing it. Wish I had a Hastings store :( And there's nothing else on that list I want.[/QUOTE]

Well the online B1G1 is a glitch/error. The in store ad clearly states B2G1 so unless the glitch/error registers there then I don't think it will work.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Well the online B1G1 is a glitch/error. The in store ad clearly states B2G1 so unless the glitch/error registers there then I don't think it will work.[/QUOTE]
I just purchased Bad Company and Mass Effect online and the total came out to 19.99 plus shipping. So unless they cancel my order, it is not a glitch.

[quote name='Middleman16']I just purchased Bad Company and Mass Effect online and the total came out to 19.99 plus shipping. So unless they cancel my order, it is not a glitch.[/QUOTE]

How is bad company?

[quote name='Middleman16']I just purchased Bad Company and Mass Effect online and the total came out to 19.99 plus shipping. So unless they cancel my order, it is not a glitch.[/QUOTE]

By glitch, I mean they programmed the system incorrectly to process the orders B1G1, but the orders should go through fine unless canceled.

[quote name='n4styn4t3']Got Bioshock, Bad Company, Fallout 3, and Army of Two for $60 shipped.[/QUOTE]
That honestly is awesome. Wish I waited a couple years to see this kind of sale.

[quote name='polishpride212']The B1G1 doesn't work[/QUOTE]

Putting only two games in my cart shows one being discounted to free. Does it not go through when you place order?

Also should we expect a mass cancellation?

i don't trust gohastings when it comes to getting one free or for $1. they can be "out of stock" it gets canceled and they send you the other games in your order.

Mass effect is long gone so i will pass on all these. I can find them like new on half or ebay for about the same price or cheaper. The B2G1 For $1 is more better for me. Thanks for the heads up through.

Grabbed Mass Effect and Bioshock for $20+shipping. Hopefully there won't be any issues with the order - I've been waiting for a $10 price point on both of these (wasn't able to get in on the ME deal at K-Mart).

Ordered Mass Effect and Star Wars Force Unleashed. With tax + shipping it comes out to about $13 each... not bad.

Also grabbed some used PS2 games while I was there.

slight off topic .. but I was thinking about buying used games of gohastings website, I would like to know if the games they send out are complete (cover art, case, and manual) or do you receive the game and a generic case? thx

Daz, is correct. It varies with both movies and games. I had two issues before. One time, I received a different game and I received a refund and the game. The second time the correct movie but wrong format. I bought a blu-ray and received a dvd. Their products are generally okay but at times I wonder why their quality assurance really is poor.

[quote name='kaydigi']How is bad company?[/QUOTE]
I haven't received it yet, but I had played it before and I must say it is very good. Some people may not enjoy the very realistic feel of the game but that is what makes it different than CoD. The multiplayer games are Big team in fashion, 12 on 12. The campaign is decent too, but the main attraction is the mutiplayer. Definitely worth it in my book.

[quote name='Middleman16']I haven't received it yet, but I had played it before and I must say it is very good. Some people may not enjoy the very realistic feel of the game but that is what makes it different than CoD. The multiplayer games are Big team in fashion, 12 on 12. The campaign is decent too, but the main attraction is the mutiplayer. Definitely worth it in my book.[/QUOTE]

Going to read some reviews, thanks I may pick it up today.

bread's done
Back