goHastings: 25% off + $1 shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuyManDude

CAGiversary!
Promo code is: 1234

Deal is good towards Used and PV games. In addition, the code gives you 40% off Used CDs and $1 shipping.

I myself got Heavy Rain, ModNation Racers, and Demon Souls for $40.69.

(NOTE: First thread. I apologize if I was supposed to use the master GH thread, but I couldn't figure out how to edit/wiki it.)

Here is the 30% off with free shipping code that I got today and don't want. It says it is exclusive but often exclusive promo codes aren't exclusive.

ZL60i.jpg

[quote name='P a t r i c k']Here is the 30% off with free shipping code that I got today and don't want. It says it is exclusive but often exclusive promo codes aren't exclusive.[/QUOTE]
Thank you so much! Just saved me like $7 on my order. Appreciate it! :applause:

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Thank you so much! Just saved me like $7 on my order. Appreciate it! :applause:[/QUOTE]

you screwed me over so hard...i have six games in my cart and was saving a ton, but i guess you used the code right when i was getting ready to check out becuase it went away...i still used the 1234 for 25% and 1$ shipping...

[quote name='1020chase']you screwed me over so hard...i have six games in my cart and was saving a ton, but i guess you used the code right when i was getting ready to check out becuase it went away...i still used the 1234 for 25% and 1$ shipping...[/QUOTE]
Sorry lol.. I barely had enough to order what I wanted due to having money tied up in the touchpad fiasco, but that code made my order just enough for what I had to spend in the bank

[quote name='P a t r i c k']Here is the 30% off with free shipping code that I got today and don't want. It says it is exclusive but often exclusive promo codes aren't exclusive.
[/QUOTE]

I'm just curious, did you receive this coupon out of the blue or was this related to some customer service issue you had? For games less than $22, that's actually a better deal than the 40% from last month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back