GoHastings: 25% Off Used Games

[quote name='technics1200']HELLLOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Nobody Paid attention to my post in the Buy 3 Get 1 for $1 thread!

SHIPPING IS FREE IF YOU PURCHASE $4.99+ in Halloween Costumes or accessories.
Go to Halloween Costumes Sorted by Price and add a $4.99 stocking or some things that add up to $4.99. Then add as many games to your order as you would like and SHIPPING IS FREE!!!!

Some might call this $5 flat shipping because the costume is useless, but better than $2.28 a game!!!!

It makes the cheap games very cheap because you aren't adding $2.28 to the price

ie. $4.96 * .75 = $3.72. (usually the price would be 3.72 + 2.28 = $6)

So everyone can stop complaining about the shipping costs and realize goHastings is the S-Woww Tittybangs!!![/QUOTE]

Hello :)

Did you pay attention to page 2 of this thread where this was already covered? And you don't have to spend 4.99. I only spent 2.99 and it worked.

Ok yea I didn't read the previous page, but obviously all these people still being charged shipping didn't either.

S-Woww Tittybang - Watch the last week's South Park episode about New Jersey. That's Kyle's mom's real name.

with the shipping deal and 25% off, lots of these become free rentals with amazon or bestbuy tivs. quantum theory, enslaved and front mission evolved all break even or + and i have a week for amazon and 3 weeks for bb tiv. also kane and lynch 2 dog days, went up from 20 ->19 ->21 amazon tiv so now i have another week to plat it, woot.

Dragon Age: Origins Used - Xbox 360 $9.73
Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2 Used - Xbox 360 $19.95
Heroes Over Europe Used - Xbox 360 $6.30
FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage Used - Xbox 360 $7.12

Total = $52.22

4 Long games for less than the price of one. Cant believe HAWX 2 was only $20 and Dragon Age was only $9.73! Great prices! Thanks for posting this deal.

Not a used item so it doesn't the coupon code doesn't apply, but you can get Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box for $19.99 w/ free shipping if you use the trick mentioned earlier.

Layton @ goHastings

g45277bkxvc.jpg

Front Mission Evolved

Square Enix, Inc.
Used - PlayStation 3
Discount: One for $26.19
Usually Ships Within 48 Hours.

$34.91
$26.19 1 $26.19
g45280isg93.jpg

Quantum Theory

Tecmo Koei America Corp.
Used - PlayStation 3
Discount: One for $27.78

$37.03
$27.78 1 $27.78
g45367dxkgi.jpg

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West

Namco Bandai Games America, Inc.
Used - PlayStation 3
Discount: One for $29.91

$39.88
$29.91 1 $29.91
g44914yfr1o.jpg

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions

Activision, Inc.
Used - PlayStation 3
Discount: One for $29.93

$39.90
$29.93 1 $29.93
40213455888.jpg

Halloween Flashing Earrings

Seasonal
Seasonal

$2.99 1 $2.99

thanks for the heads up on the free shipping I bought all ps3 games
dragonball z raging blast
naruto ultimate ninja storm
demon souls
mod nation racers and vampire blood for 63 bucks.

What happens when Halloween is over? Ya no more "free" shipping

I really want to go back and place another order, but I don't want to add anymore risk of being burned with scratched discs, generic cases, and missing manuals as it is.

Not a bad take....

Forza Motorsport 3
Army of Two: The 40th Day
Saints Row 2
The Godfather II
Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe
Blood Capsules

[quote name='hawkhogan']Sigh. Wish i had seen the whole 'free shipping' thing before! lol. Oh well[/QUOTE]

I didnt either, but my shipping was only a couple more dollars than if I bought a $4.99 Halloween item anyways.

I couldnt resist and bought some more games all 360 for $55
Dragon Age: Origins
Halo Wars
Dragon Age: Origins -- Awakening
Bully
BioShock 2
Vampire Fangs with Blood

[quote name='hawkhogan']Sigh. Wish i had seen the whole 'free shipping' thing before! lol. Oh well[/QUOTE]

Call and cancel your order and place it again, that's what I did.

[quote name='tsa4lyfe']How long does it usually take for items to be delivered with the standard shipping to Cali?[/QUOTE]

i got all of my games from gohastings within 3-4 days during their last used game sale. really quick shipping. however, games will most likely come in separate packages since each seems to be shipping from different gohastings locations. great service though.

My Zack & Wiki Quest for Barbaros' Treasure was canceled :cry:. At least they seem to cancel things quickly now when they don't have it. Running 0/3 when trying to buy that game from goHastings.

[quote name='tsa4lyfe']How long does it usually take for items to be delivered with the standard shipping to Cali?[/QUOTE]

For the most part it's been 1-2 days for them to ship it out and another 2-3 to receive it. They're shipped USPS First Class (though I've had a couple of random games come Parcel Post...) and from individual stores, so things usually arrive on different days.

Gah! Too many good deals I just can't pull the trigger on lately.

Have in my cart at final checkout button:
(PS3) Just Cause 2
(PS3) Killzone 2
(PS3) Red Faction: Guerrilla
+ Blood Capsules
------------------------------
Total w/ tax: $44.xx

Now these are some fantastic prices.... But I can't help but feel spoiled with Amazon Warehouse "Like New" deals... They guarantee so much, whereas gohastings really doesn't....

Side note: does anyone put any stock in ResellerRatings.com? I just wanted to see how others felt about gohastings service, and I come to find out it has one of the most atrocious ratings I've seen.

Killzone 2
Infamous
Little Big Planet GOTY
Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction

Conan (360) - For $5 I had to try it out.

Blood Capsules :lol:

$64.17 all together.

Great deal. I haven't played any of these games ever.

[quote name='Taboner']No one wants the $30 gift card? I see people are buying things. You'll save a few bucks.[/QUOTE]

I would have...already placed my two orders now

[quote name='Ace!']I would have...already placed my two orders now[/QUOTE]

Thanks. U fan? I'm applying there this year haha

Mu ha ha!

Thank you for the free shipping tip. That saved me an absolute bundle on DVDs (USED25 works on used DVDs as well). If they come in decent condition I just made out like a bandit.

GAH.... went ahead and bit and feelin some serious buyer's remorse now. Picked up the 3 games i listed above.... They do a real good job of makin you feel the deal you're "getting" with the big red "FREE" shipping sign and the crossed out games at prices you're actually paying for them with the discount :p

Well told myself I'd eventually have to try gohastings and now's that time I guess. If all turns out well, I expect to see further loss of hard earned money at this site. And if not... I'm sub-$50 in the hole with the experience.

Cheers

:ps3:Mafia II-99 copies in stock(supposedly)-$39.90(pre-discount)-$29.93(after discount)

I checked stock by putting 99 copies into my cart and it didn't say that X number would ship and the rest would ship once they get it in, so I'm assuming they have a shitton of these.

I've heard it's a pretty linear game though, so it may only be worth the $30 discount price.

:ps3:Medal Of Honor-51 copies in stock-$53.20(pre-discount)-$39.90(after discount)

Since this is an EA game, if you want to play it online, you'll have to hope the original owner didn't use the online code voucher for it or you'll end up paying $10 just for that, thus negating part of the deal.

Again, I checked stock on this one, there's 51 copies in stock as of now.

[quote name='Taboner']I have a $30 GoHastings gift card that I will sell for $25 PayPal OBO if anyone is interested. PM me.[/QUOTE]Sup. It's lonelybadboy lol :p

Thanks for the heads up! Between this and my RZpts I got both Dragon Age and Awakening for $30.25! Thankfully I can pick and choose the DLC I want and stay well under the GOTY pricing!

Got Mass Effect 1, Mass Effect 2, Call of Juarez Bound in blood and Red Faction Guerrilla in my cart for $30 and some change.

I wanted to add dragon age or fallout 3...but I keep getting "Page unavailable":cry:

[quote name='Cysquatch']Got Mass Effect 1, Mass Effect 2, Call of Juarez Bound in blood and Red Faction Guerrilla in my cart for $30 and some change.

I wanted to add dragon age or fallout 3...but I keep getting "Page unavailable":cry:[/QUOTE]

Can still add the standard versions of Dragon Age through the quick view on the thumbnail. Same deal with a couple versions of Fallout 3.

[quote name='nekromantix']Can still add the standard versions of Dragon Age through the quick view on the thumbnail. Same deal with a couple versions of Fallout 3.[/QUOTE]

Sweet. I added Dragon age, thanks bro. :D

[quote name='ssjmichael']Guys, Shipping is free if you buy a costume or costume-related stuff (Halloween jewelery, etc..) from the Trends section. Doesn't matter how many games you get (the more the better obviously). Pretty hot deal!

Basically go to the Trends section, click the Free Shipping banner at the top and choose the cheapest item. You will get free shipping.[/QUOTE]

Nice, thanks so much for finding that. That's going to help a lot of people :applause:

Thanks for the info op. Picked up:

:ps3: Resistance 2
:ps3: Killzone 2
:ps3: Resident Evil 5
:ps3:Red Faction: Guerrilla
:whee: Blood Capsules ( Another thanks for this info)

Total = $41.29

Wish they had Folklore in stock as I've been wanting to play that for a while now.

Loving goHastings, they have been clutch lately! Just when I was starting to work through my backlog...

Picked up:

:ps3:Killzone 2
:ps3:GTA 4
:ps3:Darksiders
Pair of halloween teeth

$37.01

fuck GoHastings. This is two orders in a row that a game was canceled on me. First NBA 2K11 and now Enslaved. This is getting annoying.

Ordered:
Zombieland - $7.49
Star Ocean International - $28.47
Resonance of Fate - $19.95
Harvest Moon DS - $7.08
Blood Capsules - $2.99
Total damage: $65.98

Passed on Front Mission Evolved, since I just bought Enslaved and Vanquish, which will be all the action games I need for a long time.

[quote name='VindictiveGnome']They canceled my order for Start the Party. Any ideas why?[/QUOTE]

Out of stock. That seems to be the reason they cancel orders.

[quote name='77Pat']Good prices on Demons Souls and Ratchet and Clank Tools of Destruction.[/QUOTE]

Was tempted to buy demons souls but after reading that it's crazy difficult I don't want to have to buy another controller.

Awesome deal, I got:

Items:
Quantity:1,Mass Effect 2 Used - Xbox 360 $8.73Discount: 1 for $8.73 each
Quantity:1,Fallout 3 Used - Xbox 360 $10.73Discount: 1 for $10.73 each
Quantity:1,Batman: Arkham Asylum Used - Xbox 360 $13.24Discount: 1 for $13.239999999999998 each
Quantity:1,Battlefield: Bad Company Used - Xbox 360 $7.04Discount: 1 for $7.040000000000001 each
Quantity:1,Soul Calibur IV Used - Xbox 360 $6.92Discount: 1 for $6.920000000000001 each
Quantity:1,Fight Night: Round 3 Used - Xbox 360 $3.72Discount: 1 for $3.7199999999999998 each
Quantity:1,Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution Used - Xbox 360 $9.88Discount: 1 for $9.879999999999999 each
Quantity:1,Wild West Cork Rifle Toys & Games $2.99

Merchandise:$63.25
Tax: $0.00
Shipping/Handling:FREE
Total:$63.25

Now all I need is a good deal on Red Dead Redemption and Call of Duty Black Ops and I'm set until the summer.

Thanks! Got these all for PS3:
Prince of Persia
Fallout 3
Dragon Age Origins

and some of those capsules :D
Used a $30 GC to get it down to $8.21. Very nice indeed.

[quote name='scarhawk']Thanks! Got these all for PS3:
Prince of Persia
Fallout 3
Dragon Age Origins

and some of those capsules :D
Used a $30 GC to get it down to $8.21. Very nice indeed.[/QUOTE]

Gah! You probably stole my PoP copy! Had it in cart, doinked around for 20 minutes before ordering and now out of stock :( Oh well.

How did you get your giftcard to work? I have two and neither has a verification code or whatever on the back, just the giftcard ID.

bread's done
Back