GoHastings: 25% Off Used Games

As far as I know, GoHasting is obligated to fulfill their orders even with the free shipping. Dell did something similar one their website with monitors I remember and they had to go to court and lost lol.

Just checked my order, it says that they're all "In Progress via Standard Shipping". The thing is, it says that mass effect is out of stock underneath while my other items have "usually ships within 48 hours" but my the status is "in progress" like the other games I ordered. I guess I got lucky unless I'm reading it wrong? :whistle2:k

i ordered 5 semi new games on the 13th and I am still waiting on 1 enslaved and 1 nba2k11=but they just shipped yesterday night so they should soon be here-

so i could totally see them running out of stuff especially newer games-then again they could just be trying to cover their ass and not want to loose $2.25 shipping per item-on what i might just imagine was shit load of orders in these last 2 days

i placed an order for Ensalved xbox around 11am today then received email around 3pm saying it was cancelled. It still in stock in their site so i reordered just to spite them and see if they cancel again

My order's still good. Haven't gotten a cancellation email and I just checked my account and everything is set for shipping. My order is mostly full of books, old dvds, and cds using the blood pack for free shipping.

I gave up ordering from these people a while ago, some people have had great experiences with them I guess hence the 3 star rating on the thread, but personally I ordered a sales item a while back they held my cash for a week with order in progress. They didnt respond to emails, I eventually got someone on the phone telling me if the item goes back in stock in another 5 days then they will ship it or cancell. Well in no rush guess what. The the game I ordered goes back in stock 2 days later without the sales price and my order is cancelled, so IMO its a crappy company.

Well it looks like I'm safe. The games I ordered are still in stock. Although Fallout 3 shot up to 37 bucks used and i ordered it for 10 bucks. But I think everything looks good. Can't wait to get Dragon Age and FO3. Been eager to play both :)

My second order with the free shipping started shipping..since I ordered the cork gun which got cancelled I didnt even have to pay for that then and still got free shipping (bonus)

Too bad the free shipping glitch has been patched... i was looking to put one more order in for movies, but I guess I can hold off on that for now.

As of the last hour my two games (1 PS3, 1 Wii) I got were notified as shipped, my costume item is still processing. Now one of them is OoS on the site, and I checked it about one hour ago to see if it was still in stock at the time, which it was.

So I only saved $1.80 on shipping, so I don't think it hurt their bottom line too much considering how much I shop there and pay shipping all of the time anyway.

Well so far 11 out of the 19 games I ordered with the glitch have shipped. I have not got anything saying any of them have been canceled.

got my game shipped as well with the free shipping. I've never had a problem with GoHastings yet with my orders but I did experience the problem that some faced in actually getting into their website and ordering the games. Didn't work for a while until the evening.

2 of my games shipped with flash pumpkin earrings, still wish enslaved and front mission wouldnt have sold out... 30 each for those would have been great. especially cuz i could have traded enslaved in for 39 to amazon...oh well c'est la vie or somethin like that

My full order shipped, but the shipping notices show full price, no 25% discount. Order status on the site is correct. Going to be paying a little extra attention to my charges this.

I wouldn't worry about them charging more than they said. I've bought from them many times during the buy 2 get 3rd for $1, the last item always show up at full price in the emails.

I really think it's because they have a central billings type place, and then stores or whatever has the stock. So the store (which usually only has one title on your list) has no idea what promo it was purchased from, just to ship it to the address.

All 4 of my games shipped and I'm still waiting for an email on my blood capsules. It'd be a shame if those got canceled, I was kinda looking forward to them lol.

[quote name='elessar123']I wouldn't worry about them charging more than they said. I've bought from them many times during the buy 2 get 3rd for $1, the last item always show up at full price in the emails.

[/QUOTE]

^^yup--Games show up as full price on the email letting you know that your game has shipped-but theyre not really charging you this-its just states the price of the game without the savings.

if you to your GOHASTINGS account/order history youll see the savings and what your actually paying for the games.

been buying from them for almost a year now and emails always show up screwy like that-

Yep, the emails always say the prices without the promotions or b2g1for1 added. They send an individual email for every game. Always been like this for me during all their promotions.

So far:
1 cancelled
1 shipped
1 will be shipped when it becomes available..

Kinda frustrating... it's like playing roulette... Anyone ever had a "will be shipped when it becomes available" game cancelled from them before?

Another side note... anyone else having problems getting to their "order status" page? I keep getting "page unavailable" like their site is getting hammered and it keeps timing out.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='thextreme1']Dragon Age: Origins Used - Xbox 360 $9.73
Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2 Used - Xbox 360 $19.95
Heroes Over Europe Used - Xbox 360 $6.30
FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage Used - Xbox 360 $7.12

Total = $52.22

4 Long games for less than the price of one. Cant believe HAWX 2 was only $20 and Dragon Age was only $9.73! Great prices! Thanks for posting this deal.[/QUOTE]

An update with my order. Everything but Dragon Age shipped. Dragon Age is backordered, but will ship out as soon as they get more in. If not, not a biggie. I really wanted what they shipped out. I figured I would just give Dragon Age a try.

Right now it shows all but 2 DVDs have shipped so looks like (assuming DVDs work) this was a great week for deals for me.

so far 4 of my 5 games shipped, including TW11 which I thought, if any, that would be the one canceled, so, looks good from here.

Update on my orders and such:

Seems the 2 games that weren't cancelled have been shipped according to the order status page, however my blood capsules have not.... odd. :p

Also been trying to figure out why i couldn't get to my order status page to load for the last day or so. Seems Google chrome HATES their site. So I actually had to open it in Internet Explorer (yes.. I got the chills just typing that)..... So now I play the waiting game.

Cheers to those who also got their orders shipped.

[quote name='DeathDream']Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Red Dead Redemption
Army of Two: The 40th Day
Brutal Legend
Too Human
FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage
Dead or Alive 4
[/QUOTE]

Update on my order: Every one of my games has been shipped :)

[quote name='DeathDream']Update on my order: Every one of my games has been shipped :)[/QUOTE]

Cool. See you online with Flatout. Should be a blast!

There's 58 copies of :ps3:Medal Of Honor in stock as of now, according to GoHastings.com's website.

If you wanna find out the supposed stock for an item, just put 99 of them in your cart, then press 'view cart details' on the page that pops up. It'll tell you how many should be in stock.

bread's done
Back