GoHastings 50% Off Select Used Games

[quote name='arsenal_fan']Is there a code or are the prices 50% off?[/QUOTE]

I am confused. Halo Reach is $26.64? Is this after 50% off or before?

Yeah, I was just lauging at this myself. I had Halo, as well as some other games loaded into my cart in anticipation of a July 4th sale, and it was the same exact price before this 'sale'. Pitiful Hastings...your highs are so high, but your lows are so LOW. Some of the Movies, books, etc... have promos going also that require you to enter the code MACARONI. It has no effect on video games in your cart, however.

Yeah, it really doesn't make any sense. Madden 11 is showing up at $26.99, when it was just $14.99 a couple days ago. The price raise makes "sense" (business wise anyway). But that should be BEFORE the 50% off. If these are supposed to be final prices, this "sale" is pointless.

Halo Reach has been $14.99 used on their site for at least the last week. I find it hilarious they jack up the price about 40%, then call it a 50% off sale!

Whoa, I didn't realize Best Buy had New Vegas for $10 new. I was going to wait for the version with all the DLC to pick it up, but now I'll just wait for the DLC to go on sale and download it. Thanks for the heads up CAH!

[quote name='Skydude']Whoa, I didn't realize Best Buy had New Vegas for $10 new. I was going to wait for the version with all the DLC to pick it up, but now I'll just wait for the DLC to go on sale and download it. Thanks for the heads up CAH![/QUOTE]

No problem man. I'm always looking out. They also have b1g1 in select Kinect titles. Just picked up Child Of Eden and Dance Central for $54.

All used books currently have free shipping.

The picture says it is supposed to only be 3 for $15 on books $29.99 and under, but I checked and it does knock thousand dollar books to $5. That's a HUGE error in the system.

[quote name='brimicbed']All used books currently have free shipping.

The picture says it is supposed to only be 3 for $15 on books $29.99 and under, but I checked and it does knock thousand dollar books to $5. That's a HUGE error in the system.[/QUOTE]

Are any of those books even worth the thousands being asked? Or is this just a retarded algorithm that boosts the prices sky high if there are no other listings for the same item across eBay/Amazon/etc.?

This sale must be some joke as far as the video games. The prices are very high and the selection is pathetic. They must do something much better for tomorrow

Well if they receive enough backlash like they did for their colossally pitiful 100k facebook likes sale, hopefully they will make up for it tomorrow, like they did with the aforementioned sale.

Hahahaha i love how this store works all around. Hahahaha they do everything evil a company can do. You got to love it! 5 Stars!

I know...I can't believe I raced out to Hastings Saturday night to get a bunch of trade in credit in anticipation of this 'sale'. I was looking to score a few more $10 copies of Halo: Reach and Fable 3, but looks like that's not gonna happen. $120 in credit burning a hole in my pocket, and nothing to spend it on.

bread's done
Back