GoHastings- B2G1 for $1 (Used). 11/12-11/13

picked up 2 copies call of duty black ops and naruto ultimate ninja storm 2 for 360 for 110 bucks. Going to sell 1 for around 40 and with these games will last me until next year.

They raised the price of the one game (metro 2033) I was remotely interested in. I'd say I'm looking forward to the Gamestop one but they're used prices are like 30% higher on most games to begin with.

Made 2 orders, some of their used prices are higher than other places, need to just choose carefully :)

God of War Collection, Alan Wake, and MAG for $45.90 shipped is a pretty nice deal. Friggin' CAG never lets me stop spending money...

There was a free ship code a day or two ago, but its expired and you can't use two codes on one order anyways.

So I picked up a few very very cheap used xbox 360 games when the shipping was free, and picked up some more expensive used games in 2 orders of 3 each with this deal.

I hope they have another sale like this while they are also having free shipping site wide. I think they did something like that last year at one point during the holidays.

[quote name='jd10984']sigh, black ops are all gone..[/QUOTE]

It'll be back in stock. They've got a bunch of stores and different managers updating to site, so just check back again later.

I found the Collectors set of Wanted on blu ray at BB and it was marked .01, but they wouldn't honor the price.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']It's stuff like this that makes me wish B&M stores matched online prices. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I found the Collectors set of Wanted on blu ray at BB and it was marked .01, but they wouldn't honor the price.

[quote name='aj slick']I found the Collectors set of Wanted on blu ray at BB and it was marked .01, but they wouldn't honor the price.[/QUOTE]

Know your state laws, some state law says they have to honor their tags.

I called over one of the managers while I was in line and argued with her, but they wouldn't honor the stickered price. They said someone put the wrong sticker price on the item.

4txavr.jpg

Looking for a few more games perhaps, but yeah, just ordered these.

Picked up some older games. Civilization, Bully, and Infamous.

I was thinking about getting Sims 3 and NCAA 11 but seeing how those are going to be on sale on BF for 35 each, I'mma hold off and see if I can't snag those then.

hummm lets seew what is better

FREE SHIPPING ON cheap games or buy 2 get 1 free

three 5 buck games with free shipping 15 bucks shipped
three 5 buck games with buy 2 get 1 free 10 + 7 shipping 18

Nah not worth the extra 3:)

Is Rock band 3, Castlevania, and Black Ops worth the combined $104 price tag?

Update: bit on these 3, figured $34 per game used was worth it for 3 games that haven't even been out a month yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
They cancelled my Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles order made on the 9th, this site is just the best, so now where the hell will I find REDSC for $14.95? *sigh*

This site made a bad impression on me once when i ordered from their site on their last B2g1F $1, and they canceled 2 out of the three, thus charging me the full price on the last game.

Same with the very recent B5F$20 Book sale, ordered 2 strategy guides, and 3 Lua,CC+ book. 3 out of the 5 was canceled so i had to once again pay full (used price) for the remaining 3 seeing as how i didn't fulfill my part of ordering the 5 to get the $20 price.

Though one can argue that I did fulfill the necessary items needed to get the promotions at the time of checkout.

I find it harsh to believe that they can commit to the consumers and then back out of the contract and THEN proceed to burn the bridge by charging the "non-promotion" price on the remaining items that didn't get canceled.

I wouldn't been so jaded had they just charge the same price only with a couple items missing in the orders.

I hope that i was just an isolated case, as i would hate to have this happen to others.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am trying to order the following but the discount does not show up.

Forza 3
Midnight Club: Complete edition
Burnout Paradise

Got myself

Fire Emblem :ds:
Chronicles of Riddick :360:
Virtua Tennis 2009 :360:

I had thought about some of the more expensive games I wanted like Fable 3 and Borderlands: GOTY edition, but the price ranges were too great to warrant doing this deal. I'll have to wait a bit longer for those.

This is still going on, I guess?

Anyway, today I got:

Metal Slug Anthology
Mushroom Men: The Spore Wars
Trauma Center: New Blood
Spyborgs
Elebits
Tenchu: Shadow Assassins

for $45.

I'm thinking about doing another set of 3. Does anyone know anything about the game Mini Ninjas? It's supposedly pretty good, but I don't know which version to get. If all the Wii version has over the HD version is waggle control, then I'll just get the 360 version, but I want to know if they're different in level design (like many multiplat games are these days).

so i think my 5 games i ordered were stolen off my stairs-i ordered them on Nov 2-and still havent received them

though i made 2 new orders Alan wake and some movies on the 5 and 12 of Nov and have received all of that already just shot them an email to see whats going on-
im hoping my mail man wasn't a dick and just threw the stack of games on my stairs for every one to see
anyone have a problem like this and will they help you resolve it

anyway thanks for any tips or help on the matter

[quote name='youenvy']so i think my 5 games i ordered were stolen off my stairs-i ordered them on Nov 2-and still havent received them

though i made 2 new orders Alan wake and some movies on the 5 and 12 of Nov and have received all of that already just shot them an email to see whats going on-
im hoping my mail man wasn't a dick and just threw the stack of games on my stairs for every one to see
anyone have a problem like this and will they help you resolve it

anyway thanks for any tips or help on the matter[/QUOTE]

I don't think all 5 of your games would come in the same package so it's doubtful unless someone took 5 individual packages from your steps. You sure none of them were canceled or anything? i also recall my packages having a delivery confirmation number on it, so perhaps they'd be able to tell you the status

It's weird how they have shipped everything but Nights Journey of Dreams, seeing how that game is NEVER out of stock or in danger of being out of stock and is still in stock, I wonder what the damn deal is with them right now, did they forget to mark it as shipped or what?

[quote name='ssjmichael']I don't think all 5 of your games would come in the same package so it's doubtful unless someone took 5 individual packages from your steps. You sure none of them were canceled or anything? i also recall my packages having a delivery confirmation number on it, so perhaps they'd be able to tell you the status[/QUOTE]

Well if his mail is anything like mine, all 5 will come together with a rubberband around all 5, that's how I got my last few bulk packs, I hope for the best, mail carriers are either really damn stupid or just dicks.

I had a mail carrier sit a package right next to my gate where all someone had to do is reach over my gate and take the box, stupid as hell, why not come to the door? Gate was unlocked and I have no dogs.

I had to fish out 7 separate bubblepacks from a deep mailbox like a grab bag at Christmas. Wish my carrier used a rubberband. :(

The worst part was how GROSS the DVDs were. Eeeeeewwww with the unknown gunk and finger/palm prints galore that would give forensics a boner. *shudders*

Not sure if getting them cheap at Gohastings is worth the decontamination effort. Though I've had better luck with DS games vs. PS3 discs.

[quote name='popaloo']This site made a bad impression on me once when i ordered from their site on their last B2g1F $1, and they canceled 2 out of the three, thus charging me the full price on the last game.

Same with the very recent B5F$20 Book sale, ordered 2 strategy guides, and 3 Lua,CC+ book. 3 out of the 5 was canceled so i had to once again pay full (used price) for the remaining 3 seeing as how i didn't fulfill my part of ordering the 5 to get the $20 price.

Though one can argue that I did fulfill the necessary items needed to get the promotions at the time of checkout.

I find it harsh to believe that they can commit to the consumers and then back out of the contract and THEN proceed to burn the bridge by charging the "non-promotion" price on the remaining items that didn't get canceled.

I wouldn't been so jaded had they just charge the same price only with a couple items missing in the orders.

I hope that i was just an isolated case, as i would hate to have this happen to others.[/QUOTE]

Is anyone familiar with gohastings policy on this? Say I had purchased 3 games, the cheapest of which I get for $1 +S/H. Then it turns out they cancel the game that I would be getting for $1. Would I just be screwed at this point, or would there be any way to argue to get some sort of credit towards a future purchase towards the value of what that game had originally costed by itself?

[quote name='ercson']Is anyone familiar with gohastings policy on this? Say I had purchased 3 games, the cheapest of which I get for $1 +S/H. Then it turns out they cancel the game that I would be getting for $1. Would I just be screwed at this point, or would there be any way to argue to get some sort of credit towards a future purchase towards the value of what that game had originally costed by itself?[/QUOTE]

i had that happen to me once--i wrote to them--and they said to just mail the 2 games back and that they would refund my entire order-after having the 2 games for a little more than a week i just returned them--no big thing as it was more of an impulse buy and i got to try the other 2 games for free for about 9 days.

but i also didn't argue my case for a gift card or for the $1 game as i was kind of short on money and didn't mind getting my money back.

After ordering 2 games, GH canceled one of them but charged me the full amount. Then two days later, they charged me again for the one game. I just put in an email to customer service.

Check your bank accounts for correct charges, guys.

[quote name='merchie89']I put the wrong shipping address 2 weeks ago and still waiting on my 3 game order....really sucks[/QUOTE]
Did you speak with customer service?

Received my game yesterday.
Pros: case, booklet and disk all look like new.
Cons: Disc does not play. In 5 attempts only once did my Xbox even recognized that this is a game disc. So much for ordering used products over the Internet.
Never had this problem with GameFly but my first order with Go Hastings would probably be the last one as well.

This has happened to me a few times, getting a game cancelled as part of a b2g1 whatever. Now, I just call customer service up and cancel the rest of the order, then re-order online if necessary.

Anything else I tried to do seemed a waste of time and the outcome was even slower and irregular than waiting for my credit card to be credited back, which seems to take 5 business days or so.

[quote name='luischav3z']Did you speak with customer service?[/QUOTE]

yep, about 4 times i think. Talked to them today and they said they received them back yesterday so by the end of the week they will be reshipped. so by thanksgiving they will be here hopefully!!!

bread's done
Back