Gohastings Buy 2 Get 2 for $2 - used/previously owned dvds (dead)

TheLegendofTyler

New CAG Same Old Me
Feedback
11 (100%)
Gohastings.com has a deal for the weekend that is really awesome. Instead of Buy 2 get 1 for $1 you buy two and get 2 for $1 each ($2).

Promo code: Feb2day

It is a really good deal on TV box sets in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
picked up a bunch of anime I've been waiting for price drops on. Good deal =). Averaged $18.50 per set with 3 of them being complete series.

The code is says it applied to my cart, but I have 4 tv sets used in it and I don't see the discount actually applied. Looks like I'll have to wait for another Amazon sale on Dead like me.

[quote name='Jhuntley']The code is says it applied to my cart, but I have 4 tv sets used in it and I don't see the discount actually applied. Looks like I'll have to wait for another Amazon sale on Dead like me.[/QUOTE]

If you'll notice, it says "Shop thousands of qualifying titles". I've run into this before. Not every DVD is on sale. That's my guess as to why your discount isn't being applied.

Do you have to pay shipping on this? Nearly every Hastings deal that doesn't have free shipping kills it.

Yes, you have to pay shipping, which is what made me not go for it. For four DVDs you're probably gonna pay around 10 bucks shipping (maybe a little more).

Excellent, thank you. There were a few boxsets that, even when compared with the average on eBay, were the better buy with this coupon. Despite the ridiculous shipping (I understand why it's so high; it just sucks if you're buying more than one thing.) I got the better deal. I've heard the gohastings stuff comes in pretty decent condition. If everything arrives in nice shape I'll be very satisfied. Thanks OP. :applause:

yeah my price of $18.50 per set of the 4 things I got was after shipping. They all regular at around $30-35 per set, so it was a good deal for me.

I also made the mistake of just adding DVDs to my cart w/o realizing that they only accept qualifying titles. I still found stuff I wanted in their list though. It's HUGE.

bread's done
Back