Gohastings Buy 2 get 3rd $1 Sale

Demon Souls is back in stock, for anyone who was waiting. I bought Dragon Age (360) along with that b/c gazelle is giving $18 for Dragon Age. After trading that in, I'll have Demon Souls and 3d Dot Heroes for around $35 ... not great, but not terrible. I screwed up and should have gotten Call of Duty Reflex for Wii ($23 on gazelle). Would have saved another couple of dollars.

My mom's been wanting the wii fit for a while. I noticed that they're selling it used for $35.... any chance this isn't a mess that I should stay away from (they only send the game, the board is broke, dirty, etc?)

[quote name='maddog66']My mom's been wanting the wii fit for a while. I noticed that they're selling it used for $35.... any chance this isn't a mess that I should stay away from (they only send the game, the board is broke, dirty, etc?)[/QUOTE]

Forgot I even bought this a while ago. Will see if I can find 4 batteries to test it out. It didn't come with the original box, but it looks pretty clean.

edit: works fine

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Taboner']Two of my games were in mint condition while one of them has a crack in it...What is gohastings' phone number?[/QUOTE]

http://www.gohastings.com/custserv/custserv.jsp (look here, because the copy and paste is too big).

Fur future reference. Generally if it's hard to find the customer service section on the tabs, just look at the bottom of the webpage.

One game canceled, another still in progress.

Thankfully, the one canceled was a regularly priced game and not the $1 one. Sadly, the one in progress IS the $1 one.

Other than that, the other bunch of games I bought were all mostly mint. Some were good. All work perfectly.

Dante's Inferno was a pretty fun play through. I just beat it the other day. Worth it for the right price. I know BBV has it for 25.00 now

Ordered a few games from them during this sale since I've had positive experiences with them in the past. They cancelled my order of BlazBlue: Continuum Shift (even though they still advertise as having it and ready to ship within 48 hours) and charged me full price for the one that was originally $1.

I've contacted their support e-mail with no responses thus far. It's angered me to no end since BB:CS was the main reason I did the buy 2 get 3rd $1 deal. Not really too concerned about the two that shipped and were charged.

I really wouldn't have minded considering I could just order BB:CS elsewhere, but it makes no sense why they'd bait-and-switch and raise the price of the $1 charged game afterwards.

Hopefully things turn out alright.

As an update to my original problem, I called in since their e-mail was getting me nowhere. Apparently, the invoices they send out in their e-mails don't give a proper breakdown of the charges, and I had actually received the credit to reduce the price down to $1. Shipping and taxes though were the cause of bringing it closer to the original price in this case (~$3 taxes, ~6 shipping).

Overall though, it wasn't too bad since they bumped up the price of my 2nd game anyways after I ordered it so it was a saving of $10 anyways.

This has been an usually crappy sale for GoHastings. Going up against the Gamefly monthly sale hasn't helped, but recently a lot of the games on GoHastings have gone up in price by ridiculous amounts: Alpha Protocol, Bayonetta, Split/Second and more were all $26.60, now they're all around $34.91 each.

Sale is still ongoing, but there's unlikely to be a deal in here with all the price increases.

Funny, from what I can see nothing has gone DOWN in price.

[quote name='Kylearan']This has been an usually crappy sale for GoHastings. Going up against the Gamefly monthly sale hasn't helped, but recently a lot of the games on GoHastings have gone up in price by ridiculous amounts: Alpha Protocol, Bayonetta, Split/Second and more were all $26.60, now they're all around $34.91 each.

Sale is still ongoing, but there's unlikely to be a deal in here with all the price increases.

Funny, from what I can see nothing has gone DOWN in price.[/QUOTE]

Price increases as stock goes up and down. The reason it went up is because there are less in stock. When there's few of them or none, it'll say they're each like, $53 or something.

bread's done
Back