Gohastings - Buy 2 or more used blu rays, get 50% off

stripwhite

CAGiversary!
Enter code HOLLYWOOD at checkout.

LINK

I got Terminator 2, Afro Samurai: Resurrection, Alice in Wonderland (new one), all 3 Pirates movies (individually since the box sets are OOS, but still a good deal), and Matrix: Reloaded for $46.97 shipped. Fingers crossed that they all ship.

Ugh I hate how crappy their shipping prices are. But was able to get a deal on a few. Got Paul, Soul Surfer, Bambi and Escape from New York.

If only I saw this earlier today before I had to head to class for the rest of the day.

Everything good is OOS now. :*(

Great deal for those who got in on it though.

Cheers!

Wish I had gotten Paul like Kyle up there, but I grabbed Rio and The Lincoln Lawyer (making a third attempt at that one, last time it was cancelled).

That was one of the more worthless sales from Gohastings.
Not because of price, but because of lack of availability.
Everything sold out so fast, I have a feeling A LOT of people will be getting cancellation emails on a lot of items.

[quote name='sunnysky']That was one of the more worthless sales from Gohastings.
Not because of price, but because of lack of availability.
Everything sold out so fast, I have a feeling A LOT of people will be getting cancellation emails on a lot of items.[/QUOTE]

Just because you got in on it late doesn't mean it's worthless. That's really silly logic. I don't know if you realize this, but this was posted on SD since 12:30PM yesterday a whole 9 hours before it was posted here. Obviously anything good would be gone in that amount of time.

bread's done
Back