Gohastings code....

Drizztd9

CAGiversary!
Was looking at the new ad for gohastings.com this morning and saw they had a coupon for 30% of dvds, games and stuff. I cant read the friggen code lol. Anyone out there with better resolution or better eyes willing to help me out and tell me what this weeks coupon code is please?

It looks like Hast52...but I cant get that to work...still trying to figure it out....thinking that because today is May 2nd, which is 5/2/10....maybe theres a certain time when the code applies?

Yeah i been typing in HAST52 as well. Found a few cheap ass DS games id like to add to play. Thanks a ton guys! Dont know why they make their print so freaking small.

The question has been raised on their facebook page, so that may be a good place to go for updates. Also, I received the weekly email and it didn't say anything about the code.

Also, the coupon is "up to 30%" - it'll probably be 10% on games, 20% on movies, and 30% on books (IIRC, that's the tiering they've had in the past few sales).

[quote name='Steggy']where is the coupon you see? I really want ot buy a few cheap things and would like to save money.[/QUOTE]

its in their weekly ad at the bottom of the home page. no one can get the code to work anyway so not sure whats up with that

[quote name='Drizztd9']its in their weekly ad at the bottom of the home page. no one can get the code to work anyway so not sure whats up with that[/QUOTE]
All product and offers featured in this ad are valid in-stores only,
from Sunday, 5/2/10 thru Saturday, 5/8/10.

From their weekly ad page :(

Oh well guess another store will get my money...not driving 2 hours just to visit a gohastings. Theres none close around here.

[quote name='Lucavious']All product and offers featured in this ad are valid in-stores only,

From their weekly ad page :([/QUOTE]

Thank you for the in store only varification. Not a hastings anywhere in my state lol.

Wait a sec.....why would there be a coupon code that says please input during checkout if it was in store only? Had a brain fart there heh

[quote name='Lucavious']All product and offers featured in this ad are valid in-stores only,

From their weekly ad page :([/QUOTE]

The ad actually confirms the code for the website. The B&M store is "Hastings." The website is "goHastings.com."

During checkout use Promo Code HAST52. Not valid with any other offer. Code good through 05/06/2010.

seems to be working now... 30% on used DVDs (only thing I've tried). Shipping is kind of high, but some of the used stuff is diiiiirrrrttt cheap (28 days later - $1.57 before discount)

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Is it for 30% off of the order (item+tax+shipping) or just of the items?

Also, is it 30% off games?[/QUOTE]

Just the items. I don't know of any stores that applies a percent off to tax or shipping.

No, not on games (yet). When/if it is working, it will most likely be a lower percentage (likely 10%).

[quote name='thelonepig']Just the items. I don't know of any stores that applies a percent off to tax or shipping.

No, not on games (yet). When/if it is working, it will most likely be a lower percentage (likely 10%).[/QUOTE]

blah.

When someone knows the % off games, please post it.

On their Facebook, they wrote the following:

This promotion is now active: To receive an additional 30% Off Used Books, Used CDs or Used DVDs during online checkout use Coupon Code: HAST52. Tomorrow 5/4 Previously Played Video Games will get an additional 20% Off during checkout w/ HAST52.

So it looks like it's 20% off games and we'll have to wait one more day.

bread's done
Back