GoHastings.com 20% Used Games & Blu Ray

Hopefully they will put more titles into the "qualifying" selections as the week goes along.

As of right they only have 360 and PS3 games that qualify, and not very many, so meh for the time being.

[quote name='VaultDweller']thanks got GOW3 and FFXIII (i know lol) for $32 bucks[/QUOTE]

FFXIII is a good game, regardless of how different it is to the other FF games.. Those who say it sucks usually mean, it sucks compared to other game of the FF main series. Mainly meaning the linearity of it all and gameplay choices (Because is not really as much an RPG as the fans wanted it to be). As for the game on its own merit, is great. If it did not have the FF title no one would of complained.

I personally ignored all the B.S. people threw at this game for being different and it is one of the best games on the PS3. Only problem, if any is that once you done everything and gotten a Platinum Trophy, there is absolutely no reason to play it again. But that will be 100hours into it, by then I doubt you would want to play it more. No need to LOL or be ashamed of playing a great game. People need to stop giving it flank for being different. So what if its not FFVII, it's still an amazing game with high production value. I payed $60 on release date and enjoyed every second of it. At $12.54 Xbox360/ $15.20 PS3 is a steal.

I was looking at the entire Nintendo DS library looking for a good game to use this deal on but could not find anything. Ah well, hopefully next time.

[quote name='AugustAPC']I forget. Do these guys guarantee the game complete? Or do they often not come with manuals?[/QUOTE]
It depends on the person who took the game(s) in at the individual store they're being shipped from as to whether or not they're mint/complete or Gamestop quality.:whistle2:#

But a good majority have received theirs complete and in great shape.

I went ahead and ordered ODST for 9.90, just to add it to the collection.

Hopefully it comes complete, otherwise it's gonna be a waste of money for me as I've already played through it on the highest difficulty.

many, have some cash but looking for a really good deal, when does hasting usually have their b2g1 sale?

[quote name='aznhero913']This retailer is seriously going down the toilet.

Miss the deals from last year.[/QUOTE]

No joke. They used to have B2G1F sales at least twice a month, but not one this year.

bread's done
Back