gohastings.com 3 for 21 used blus

Got mine in too all Digital Copy and DVD included. I have a question though. I have a bunch of digital copies I want to give away, do they need to have the dc/dvd disc to download them?

Got my Iron Man today and didn't even realize it would be the 2-disc Ultimate Edition. Nice! Looks a bit naked without the slipcover, but for $7 I'll get over it.

[quote name='silentevil']Got mine in too all Digital Copy and DVD included. I have a question though. I have a bunch of digital copies I want to give away, do they need to have the dc/dvd disc to download them?[/QUOTE]

From my experience, it depends on the movie: some need the disc and some don't. I'm guessing the only way to know for sure is to try redeeming it in iTunes without the disc - or have someone you want to give it to try it for you.

Got Monday:
Monster House 3D - like new, though it's only one disc, which I didn't know
Initial D - Like new
Up - Like new
Despicable Me - still has the security label on it

Yesterday:
Kinect, loose in a box, haven't tested it. Came with AC adaptor and like new game
Sengoku Basara - Like new
Family Guy Star Wars Trilogy - the outer box is beat up, but considering I can now sell my copy of the second episode for what I paid for the whole bundle, oh well.

Actually, something came with the wrong case, since the digital copy was in a sleeve. Forgot which one.

It was pretty good, actually, but most things sold out much faster than last time. I happened to get up 7 minutes after their tweet.

Managed to get a few anime bluray boxed sets that weren't available last sale. Assuming they ship.

Gunslinger Girl S1/S2, Guyver, Gunbuster, Casshern Sin 1&2, and Appleseed.

I ordered 3 and got 1 cancellation email just now. quite the bummer but a good sale regardless, Still getting Black Swan hopefully at least

This is just a complete joke now.

I really don't give a crap anymore.

They need to get their shit in order, and figure something out soon, because whatever they're doing now is not working.

Yeah they have gotten kind of sucky on selling oos items. I don't what their deal is. Hopefully it changes soon or I'm done with them.

Something NEEDS to change. I've pretty much exhausted all means of letting them know how complete and utterly disappointed I am with this whole situation, and I hope something will be done about it soon since I do still want to shop with them, and not have 50% of my orders canceled.

[quote name='silentevil']Yeah they have gotten kind of sucky on selling oos items. I don't what their deal is. Hopefully it changes soon or I'm done with them.[/QUOTE]okay cool, more $9.28 blu-rays for the rest of us :cool:

But seriously, it's not like you'd be getting an out-of-stock movie either way, bad inventory system or not. And oftentimes it works in the buyer's favor anyway, since you end up getting the deal without having to buy 3.

[quote name='UnFaZeD']Promotion code SAVEFERRIS has expired.[/QUOTE]

20081126173842%21Orly.jpg

bread's done
Back