goHastings.com 30% off used w/code 1/30-2/4

[quote name='backseatdog']probably asked a million times, but do "used" games come complete with manual, case, etc.? Or is there no guarantee?[/QUOTE]

No guarantees.

[quote name='backseatdog']probably asked a million times, but do "used" games come complete with manual, case, etc.? Or is there no guarantee?[/QUOTE]

Sometimes.

Bought Skryim (32 shipped is nuts cheap) and a couple Black Ops to trade in to cover some of the cost (hoping for full packaging, gazelle gives 17). So I should get Skyrim for around 20.

Grabbed Skylanders (360) for $24 shipped. Starter Edition is pictured...if it's not the Starter Edition, returns are pretty simple.

It seems like gohastings gets far too much hate. I have bought countless games from them and only once have i ever received one that did not come complete (missing manual). I count it a victory because they once sent me a brand new copy of a used one i bought. Though this time i am going for a game of the year edition so this shall be the great test to see if it comes complete or not seeing as how many items come in it.

I've probably bought 5 or so used games online from them and they always came with the instruction booklet and case. It didn't even occur to me this might not be the case... Hm, that makes me think twice about buying.

Not a bad deal but I can't find anything to pull the trigger on personally. Most things I put in my cart just make me go meh like Rock Band 3 for $28.xx or DJ Hero 2 party bundle for $28.xx.

***It looks like this 30% discount STACKS with their current %20 off used 360 games***

Just got:

Fable III (360) $6.28
Assassin's Creed II (360) $5.31
Dragon Age: Origins -- Ultimate Edition (360) $10.57
Brutal Legend (360) $3.48
Crysis 2 (360) $7.73

Plus about $2 each for shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
huh i was gonna be pissed but skyrim was 30 off last week so i didnt really miss any discounts on getting it when i did.

Such bullshit. I've bought from them in the past, but now it's saying that BOTH of my credit cards' billing addresses and security are not valid, even though I can order from ANY other website with no problem. GGGGGGGAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was about to get Dark souls but sold out. Got the book of basketball instead for $6.
edit: That harry potter 8 movie set is tempting, with the code the price is reasonable.

[quote name='Kylearan']Grabbed Skylanders (360) for $24 shipped. Starter Edition is pictured...if it's not the Starter Edition, returns are pretty simple.[/QUOTE]

what i usually do when im not sure is i grab the upc in the description and then paste it on amazon and it will show me what product it actually is. so far its worked out pretty well.

Interested in
  • Dead Rising 2: Off the Record ($11.69)
  • Mass Effect ($7.69)
Worried that the mass effect might be thoroughly trashed since it's an older game, but can't bring myself to pay anything over $10 dollars for it. I borrowed a copy and I beat it, but that was ages ago and now I want to own it.

Should I bite or do my fellow Cagsmen think I should wait for these to go on sale new on amazon/xbox live?

Glad to see everyone finding gems. I tried Battlefield 3 and it still ended up being $32 for me. Not cheap enough for me just yet :)

Bleh, I decided to stop shopping at goHastings until all my GS and AZN credit is done, and this is what they pull. Wish I could take advantage of these savings through their Amazon storefront.

Thanks OP! Picked up these.. :D

g48534avw0w.jpg
$13.89
g49141hmap1.jpg
$13.89
g48582a1cpl.jpg
$13.99
g48569xs5xj.jpg
$18.09
g49317m95ke.jpg
$22.36
g49249r61i8.jpg
$10.27
g48061pb7xt.jpg
$10.57
g48282jnorj.jpg
$10.57
g49216bmye0.jpg
$12.44
g39565a81ob.jpg
$8.75

:360: King of Fighters XIII is about $26.40 after tax and shipping for those interested.

Tempted t get Dragon Age 2 for $8.39 after tax and shipping. Culdcept Saga as well. Hmm....

Picked up:

Madden 12 360
Oblivion GoTY 360
Gun 360
Call of Duty 3 360

for around $43 shipped. I quit at some point in gun on the hardest difficulty back when it came out and its been too expensive, for what it is, until now.

The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena Used - $5.31
Condemned: Criminal Origins - $3.48
Condemned 2: Bloodshot - $3.87
----
$19.50 Shipped

Not bad for some games I've been meaning to pick up, will be good during this gaming dry spell.

I wasn't going to order anything but ended up ordering a some games and am thinking about a few more..
Lost Odyssey & Tomb Raider Underworld - $18.xx
Deus Ex Augmented Edition - $19.xx

shipping blows but i got fable 3 and marvel vs capcom 3 for $17
damn good i have been waiting for these for below $10 each for a while

thanks op :)

[quote name='NismoZ32']Not a bad deal but I can't find anything to pull the trigger on personally. Most things I put in my cart just make me go meh like Rock Band 3 for $28.xx or DJ Hero 2 party bundle for $28.xx.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. If they do this again next month or something similar, I'll have some newer games to choose from.

bread's done
Back