Gohastings.com 50% off sale on top games

assassins creed by far one of my favs multiplayer right now--it just so different from any other type of mutli i personally have played before.

don't know bout the campaign since i still havent started that still waiting to start assassins creed 2.

[quote name='iRandom']It's been like this for a few days now
I'm guessing these are the only games with 50% off?[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm thinking.

Anyone order a used PS3 controller from them? $22 is not a bad price at all. I'm placing my order. I'll let you guys know how the controller turns out when it arrives.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I just sold my copy of ACB for $27 used on ebay so I don't think I want another copy. Not even an amazing flip either. My BO order shipped though :D
I hope it comes this week so I can ship it over to BB ASAP.

Picked up Armored Core: For Answer (PS3) for $13.63 shipped

Go Hastings always has good prices for used titles (as long as they don't cancel them that is....)

So I was just in Hastings to trade in a few games and they are doing a thing, trade 2, get extra $10 credit, trade 3 get $20. There were also a few EA titles that if you rented them, they give you $10 off toward the purchase of the title you rented. Also in the weekly ad you get 50% off 1 title. Add all this stuff together that they're doing I'm sure you could work out some sort of sweet deal. I traded in 2 games for the upcoming 100k facebook likes deal they're planning on.

prob gonna grab black ops and fable 3.

what are my chances of doing better on fable?
think fable will drop any lower? it got mediocre at best reviews and is sinking quite quickly in price.

ps coupon DADSANDGRADS still works for $5 off $30.
so weight your options carefully :)

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Anyone order a used PS3 controller from them? $22 is not a bad price at all. I'm placing my order. I'll let you guys know how the controller turns out when it arrives.[/QUOTE]

I ordered a used 360 and PS3 controller from them last year and they both looked and smelled brand new.

Black Ops is out-of-stock again. My order has been "In Process" for the past 3 days, and not Black Ops is OOS. Haven't gotten a cancel notification yet. It just so happened that the Black Ops was my $1 of the B2G1 for $1. What a shack of $$%^? All three games are still "In Process," with the Black Ops being the only one out-of-stock?

Should I just cancel the order, or wait and hope that Black Ops will be back in stock before they ship my order?

Bought

Assasin Creed Brotherhood
Call of Duty Black ops
Ninja Gaiden

on their buy 2 get the 3rd for $1 , so its like $15 each

I think BO was OOS when some of you guys ordered because gohastings biggest problem is their lack of inventory updating. The thing with gohastings sales is you gotta order quick or you're going to get screwed (although there is a chance your order can creep through)

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Anyone order a used PS3 controller from them? $22 is not a bad price at all. I'm placing my order. I'll let you guys know how the controller turns out when it arrives.[/QUOTE]
I ordered one used and it came nib.

Glad I ordered on Saturday night, when most of these prices went live, there was a Buy 2 Get 1 for $1 still active....3 copies of Black Ops for about $47 shipped.

Nice but maybe you got lucky. For $13 more you can get a guaranteed brand new one but I'm thinking on biting on one of these as well but you never know with used accessories...
They could be okay cosmetically but screwed up inside.

[quote name='sgaldis']Glad I ordered on Saturday night, when most of these prices went live, there was a Buy 2 Get 1 for $1 still active....3 copies of Black Ops for about $47 shipped.[/QUOTE]
Same here. Although I do get taxed on gohastings :/
I placed about $200 of orders in the B2G1 sale lol.

bread's done
Back