Gohastings.com Black Friday (25-30% off)

Kerig

Target won BF'23 w/$350 consoles
Feedback
85 (100%)
25% off Used Games
25% off Used Blu-rays
30% off Used DVDs
10% off New Games >$20 (lame)

code BLACKFRIDAY. Live now, valid from 11/24 until 11/27.

Game highlight: Used CoD: Black Ops for $42.99 + tax shipped.

For completionists: VG Accessories are also 25% off used/10% off used.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Too bad they didn't keep the $.99 shipping they had yesterday in conjunction with this deal.[/QUOTE]

they wouldn't stack anyway

[quote name='ssjmichael']they wouldn't stack anyway[/QUOTE]
But if it did then it might've shut up some of the people who whine about the $3-4 shipping per item, even after being informed that the games ship from different locations.

Aside from hating gohastings, the question always occurs to me, when do they "not" have a supposed sale running.

[quote name='appleyum']No code for Brand New?[/QUOTE]

Alright, fine. 10% off all new games. I'll add it to the OP. I tend to ignore anything less than 20%. Same code, so everything stacks for this sale.

[quote name='jk5000']Aside from hating gohastings, the question always occurs to me, when do they "not" have a supposed sale running.[/QUOTE]

When they have free/reduced shipping codes?

just snagged :dvd: Newsradio: The Complete Series($18.XX) and :360: Fight Night Round4($6.XX). awesome prices, esp for newsradio.

EDIT: just dropped another $12 when I saw they had the critic on sale for $9.99. not a bad haul.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='clowmet']Are thier games usually good if used? Original case, at least?[/QUOTE]

I ordered 6 ps3 games from them and all are complete. The discs were fine with very few scratches, but there's stickers and sticker residue on the cases.

How long does it usually take GoHastings to refund a canceled order? They stealth canceled my Kinectimals order last week and still haven't given me my money back. Perfect for black Friday of course.

[quote name='clowmet']Are thier games usually good if used? Original case, at least?[/QUOTE]

Just received my last order from them when they had the 30% sale.....

7 GameS I ordered:
- 2 games didnt come in original case ( but did have original cover and manual). First time this has happened to me.
- 2 games didnt come with a manual
- all game discs came in good to very good condition ( worts one had some light scratches)
- First time GH shipped 5 games from one location before that I had received games individually.
- 3 cases came cracked but I think this was due to them being shipped in a single package , the envelope packaging and USPS.
- All games worke fine

Have ordered plenty before from GH (50+ games) and this probably the worst as far as quality or expectations. but the price were so cheap on these games I cant complain.

Now thinking of putting a order on some games...

Didn't they have 30% off USED games something like a week ago? These Gohastings "black friday" deals are worse than the weekly deals they've been running for the past year.

Unless we can stack the codes. Allowing people to stack codes for Black Friday would be a pretty sweet deal.

bread's done
Back