GoHastings.com - Buy two used Bluray movies, Get one for $1. [$14.99 or less]

GetGAME

CAGiversary!
Last edited by a moderator:
I tried this with used movies, and it didn't work. It did work with previously viewed (rental) Blu-rays, but I don't have any interest in buying previously viewed.

Yeah same here. I tried a few different combos of used movies, no discount. It seems only previously viewed copies apply for the discount. Good (but small) list of titles, however I am not interested in previously viewed either.

[quote name='hellboypi']No go with USED copies and I learned from the last PREVIOUSLY VIEWED B2G1 for $1 that I will never buy PV'd again.[/QUOTE]

they're blu-rays though. they can't be that scratched..

[quote name='Stonecoldfreak1']they're blu-rays though. they can't be that scratched..[/QUOTE]The main problems that people have with purchasing previously viewed blu-rays from goHastings.com is that they are previous rentals, have a sticker around the middle, don't always come with the usual extras such as digital copy, DVD extra disc, original case, book or pamphlet, etc.

[quote name='robodaddyo']The main problems that people have with purchasing previously viewed blu-rays from goHastings.com is that they are previous rentals, have a sticker around the middle, don't always come with the usual extras such as digital copy, DVD extra disc, original case, book or pamphlet, etc.[/QUOTE]

Correct, and don't forget the "Exclusive Rental Version" cover art.

When I first got the email I thought it was any used 14.99 or less which would have been amazing. But with the list they have nothing interest me, let alone 3. I, like others, have no interest in buying previously viewed anything.

[quote name='guywhotrades']GOT DANG!!! $13.68 shipping for 6 blus. I would rather buy new movies from amazon for $10 new + free ship.[/QUOTE]

Geez, how many times do we have to go over this? Each item ships separately because they come from actual stores all across the country. I realize the shipping seems high, but when you think about the process, it makes perfect sense. And the only thing that matters is the total price. If it's still the best price you can find online, who the hell cares if the price is $0.99 for the movie and $8 for shipping? What difference does it make?

The only real problem with this sale is that the selection is so limited. It's still about 100 times better than DeepDiscount's current B2G1 sale. The only problem I've ever had with "previously viewed" titles from GH is that they can sometimes have writing on the disc and may not include the digital copy. But they've always come in original blu-ray cases with original art though. And the sticker that comes on them around the inner ring peels off easily. Again, the selection isn't great, but at least there are some fairly recent releases on there (Sherlock Holmes, The Blind Side, Crazy Heart, etc). Nothing I want though.

bread's done
Back