Gohastings.com Dec 5-6, 45% off used games & more w/promo code

I got the second season of code geass R2 for 24.99 great price for an item out of production hopefully comes in great condition
If you only get all the discs working enough to play, you've definitely got your money's worth out of that :)

Don't know why I bother looking. They tempt with these deals but any decently priced stuff that I want is out of stock, without fail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not that it has anything to do with the 45% off code, but the clearance section has some interesting stuff. All of these, improbably, seem to have free shipping:

$1.49 - $1.98 (all PC)
Spec Ops: The Line
Splinter Cell: Conviction
Mass Effect 2
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
Duke Nukem Forever
Hearts of Iron III
Lost: Via Domus
Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods
Venetica

$2.96
Killzone: Liberation :psp:

$5.99
Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir :3ds:
Two Worlds II :ps3:

Heh, made me chuckle

lfS92jQ.png

Went ahead and ordered...do these come in a retail plastic case?
What you get from them is always YMMV. I've had great success getting games that were in all original casing (and some that were still sealed but marked as used) whereas others have seen gutted cases. Very rarely will it be game only, though.

Did I need to buy "The Last of Us" again, after trading in my original to GameStop...?

No.  But for $25 after taxes and shipping, why not.....  Thanks, OP !!

Excuse my noob-ness, but do they usually ship out complete copies? I don't want just discs, and I hate gamestop's policy of the crappy game cases/covers.
GoHastings is totally Your Millage May Vary (YMMV).

There is a formal GoHastings thread you can check out for some interesting horror stories....

Put NFS Rivals PS4 in my cart with coupon printed it out PM'd to BB for $37, worked great.  It looks as if it is only $10 off since EP get it at $47 so no arguing.

GoHastings is totally Your Millage May Vary (YMMV).

There is a formal GoHastings thread you can check out for some interesting horror stories....
When you try to trade something in at a Gamestop store, they won't take it if it isn't in the original case.

Just placed my order for 40 mangas ^-^ .  Might take another look at the games.  Thanks for the heads up CAG =)

When you try to trade something in at a Gamestop store, they won't take it if it isn't in the original case.
Not true. I've traded in games with no case at all just brought in the disc they don't even take anything off of your trade in amount. I've also sold back many games in the generic Gamestop case that they originally sold it to me in.

Nothing for me this go.

Most games that caught my attention were already out of stock or would ring out after discount very close to the "previously viewed" price making it not worth the price.

Sometimes they do but they usually get it right.

Did you mean CE instead of LE? LE is usually limited to in-game items for preorder copies, so of course these vouchers were probably already redeemed.

So anyone order LEs used from gohastings? They don't just send the normal edition, do they?
I ordered the following CE's from them and they came complete ( a few had codes redeemed, I don't remember which):

Batman Arkham City

Bioshock 2

Fable III

Final Fantasy XIII-2

I also ordered the Batman Arkham Asylum CE and all I got was the discs in the CE case. On the other hand, I think it was a mistake in their system and I only paid $5 total after shipping, so I didn't complain.

I ordered Dead Rising 2 Zombrex Edition from them a few years ago, and everything was included. Box was beat up, though. It's going to be very YMMV, as their stores are not consistent whatsoever with what they accept for trades.

Got my 4 games in. The Xbox 360 cases got damaged through the mail. PS3 ones were fine but the copy of Witcher 2 I ordered isn't here... do they usually ship in multiple packages or should I contact support?

Got my 4 games in. The Xbox 360 cases got damaged through the mail. PS3 ones were fine but the copy of Witcher 2 I ordered isn't here... do they usually ship in multiple packages or should I contact support?
They definitely ship in multiple packages. Check your order history; the order status and tracking numbers are all there.

Received my "Used" copy of FEAR 3...was sealed with an unbroken Microsoft seal, and had a nice sticker on the front indicating it was "Used". Obviously not the biggest title to worry about, but definitely a show of great quality.

EDIT: Just got my copy of Star Fox 3D; same thing. Clearly New marked as Used. This turned out to be a pretty awesome deal.

A week later....USPS still hasn't delivered my package. Tried contacting them by phone and email....finally got a "case number" from them Wed. Called back today to check on it..."just a moment" ...got put on hold for 15 mins then hung up on... :bomb:

Dear Mr. Drift Monkey,

This is a message from the [local USPS station].  Management had people check the shelves for this package, and nothing was found.  With the package being just 3 ounces, if the carrier had the package with him, he would have placed it in the mailbox.  That being said, it appears that the package is now considered lost in the mail.

Sorry about the loss.  We do try to deliver all the packages that arrive in our office, but sometimes pieces do get lost.

Please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience this matter may have caused you.
fuck

Grabbed a bunch of used movies that all came in on Saturday in great condition. Hell, the bluray collectors Avatar seemed as if it were brand new the way it was still shrunk wrapped

bread's done
Back