Gohastings.com one time use 40% code

not going through for me, anyone else having issues after clicking "subscribe"

also did you guys get the code emailed immediately after?

[quote name='henry00x']not going through for me, anyone else having issues after clicking "subscribe"

also did you guys get the code emailed immediately after?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='dmdragon']Apparently they are making it up for anyone who missed the 40% off code.

Go to their facebook page here http://www.facebook.com/gohastings
Click on the sidebar where it says 40% off used video games
Input your email address and according to what is under the button you will receive a one time use 40% off code on July 15th

Enjoy[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up, dmdragon.

i put in about 4 diff. emails, wonder if i'll get 4 diff. codes or if its only one coupon per account, may be reason enough to start more accounts lol, yes im a cheapy

For me, under the button it says "NOTE: Once you successfully sign up for our newsletter you will be redirected to our main facebook profile page."

But I entered my email anyway. Hopefully it'll go through.

[quote name='Huggybear1688']i put in about 4 diff. emails, wonder if i'll get 4 diff. codes or if its only one coupon per account, may be reason enough to start more accounts lol, yes im a cheapy[/QUOTE]

That isnt being a cheapy, thats being trashy.

Thanks for the heads up OP, 40% should make finding a game to buy real easy.

I knew something like this woul dhappen after I bit on the 20% sale! hah.
Oh well, $30 for 2 great games was still a pretty decent deal.

Great find!

[quote name='Huggybear1688']i put in about 4 diff. emails, wonder if i'll get 4 diff. codes or if its only one coupon per account, may be reason enough to start more accounts lol, yes im a cheapy[/QUOTE]
Why do you need 4 codes anyways? The code is good per order not per game. So you just buy however many games you want in the same order then use that code.

[quote name='musha666']That isnt being a cheapy, thats being trashy.

Thanks for the heads up OP, 40% should make finding a game to buy real easy.[/QUOTE]

Get off your high horse. He can ask for a million coupons if he wants.

[quote name='PlowK1NG']40% is not bad, I'll give Hastings another chance. Hopefully I'll receive working games this time[/QUOTE]

You must of had bad luck..I've had a good dozen orders with GoHastings and haven't had that problem. In fact, most of the games were complete and in great condition.

[quote name='xFatalFlaw']You must of had bad luck..I've had a good dozen orders with GoHastings and haven't had that problem. In fact, most of the games were complete and in great condition.[/QUOTE]

were they PS3 games?

So glad I waited on the 20%..went to look in-store last night; they had 30% off the crappy in-store prices for the midnight release, but again, I decided to hold off. Still got about $90 in credit to burn...:)

Hopefully prices will stay consistent! Wouldn't mind picking up COD:BO for $9. They better now raise prices! ha

Guess this is 40% off 1 item? not like 40% off your order?

signed up! Really hope the used copy of Duke Nukem drops. Anybody know why it would be $57.xx for a used copy???

I wonder how long the coupon would be good for. Probably not that long. They'll want to jack up prices for the duration and then drop them afterwards.

I'll sign up. Thanks! Looking over their site, I really don't see anything I want...maybe that triple pack for the Xbox 360.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='hwmusic']I wonder how long the coupon would be good for. Probably not that long. They'll want to jack up prices for the duration and then drop them afterwards.[/QUOTE]

Most prices stay the same, some prices actually drop during the sales - it's not always as jacked up as people say it is.

signed up, thanks OP! Oh and is this code going to be good Friday only? Or is it just being sent out Friday and will expire at a later date? Thanks.

bread's done
Back