Gohastings Sign up for 40% off Previously Viewed movies 30% off of used

Ended up just getting a few animated DVD shows I needed:

DBZ Season 1 - $5.96 (needed this to complete my orange brick set to resell)
Dragon Ball Season 5 - $9.23
Yu Yu Hakusho Season 4 - $5.98
Real Ghostbusters Volume 2 - $9.92

Came to $40.21 with shipping, not bad :)

The only thing I might regret passing on is this Rebel Samurai Criterion 4 movie boxset which was ~$27.

[quote name='Irukandji']The code won't work on tron/tron legacy 3D set :([/QUOTE]

Yeah it's a little frustrating finding out what it does and doesn't work. I don't think it works on any 3D movies that I can tell.

Greg

Everything I want is OOS WTF

Heres my code for anyone that needs one. If you grab it and use it please let everyone else know so you save them the trouble of trying it.

FBUBD6B0

A Bug's Life Blu+DVD $8.92
Toy Story 2 Blu+DVD $7.91
Kung Fu Panda Blu+DVD $6.86
Sukiyaki Western Django Blu $4.32
Batman Beyond S1 DVD $5.13
Batman Beyond S2 DVD $7.18
Batman Beyond S3 DVD $5.75
Transformers Beast Wars S1 DVD $10.19

$78.97 after shipping + tax.

The only title I originally had in my cart this morning was Sucker Punch Extended BD, but didn't bite for the still-too-high price of $16.

Might I suggest to everyone to check out Sukiyaki Western Django in your choice of 3 different Steelbook DVDs for under $3 each or the BD for under $5. I've never known anyone to not like it, yet so many have never seen it.

UP FOR GRABS WHOEVER CLAIMS FIRST ON SITE.

FBUBD0SY

not gonna bother on this, i had a $200 plus order, down to 50 for 3 titles. Not worth my time or debit account...

[quote name='DynamiteShikoku']UP FOR GRABS WHOEVER CLAIMS FIRST ON SITE.

FBUBD0SY

not gonna bother on this, i had a $200 plus order, down to 50 for 3 titles. Not worth my time or debit account...[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I used your code.

I don't really want to watch many movies but I'm interested in picking up a few great Blu's. What do you guys recommend? :D Thanks.

Couldnt find much. I got Disturbia, Sleepy Hollow, and The Monster Squad for around $23. They didnt have a lot of what I was looking for.

Some movies that are pretty good imo:

Easy A
The Last Kiss
Lucky Number Slevin
Sleepy Hollow
From Hell
Minority Report
He Was A Quiet Man
The Notebook ("girly" movie but I liked it...like Titanic basically)
Lemony Snickets A Series Of Unfortunate Events

Movies You should have (so get them if you dont):
Gladiator
The Goonies
Easy A
Anchorman
Forgetting Sarah Marshall
The Illusionist
The Prestige

[quote name='scarhawk']I don't really want to watch many movies but I'm interested in picking up a few great Blu's. What do you guys recommend? :D Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Speed Racer. Dead serious, it looks absolutely stunning.

[quote name='mattstockton12']Got 4 seasons of Dexter on Blu for 85 shipped. Probably the best deal I'll get on those...[/QUOTE]
At the time, yes. There were rediculous deals on Dexter seasons around Black Friday, but that is a pretty good price for all 4 seasons.

I wanted to get all of the seasons of House that were out two weekends ago at Best Buy for $11 ea (minus the last season), but decided to hold up. If my seasons one through four come in good shape, I will be very pleased.

Here's a code, nothing I want is available and I really shouldn't spend more money on this.

FBUBD6B7

Please post after you use it, thanks.

[quote name='momouchi']Here's a code, nothing I want is available and I really shouldn't spend more money on this.

FBUBD6B7

Please post after you use it, thanks.[/QUOTE]

After trying to use it with no luck I can confirm it HAS been used, thank you for posting it though

was able to snag diehard collection for 18 bucks... was unsuccessful getting the rocky undisputed collection though which I realy wanted :(

I don't know why you'd need 35 codes considering it applies to entire orders unless you plan on being a douchebag and try to sell them. I got 2 which is definitely enough. I maybe should have got one more. But unless you're doing 1 movie per order, I don't know why you'd need much more than 3.

Ordered 5 movies.
$18 for merchandise and about $11.50 for shipping. I get charged tax though :( Even though there's no Gohastings store here.

BTW guys don't forget to use cashback, (see the link in my sig).

[quote name='stripwhite']Please post after using:

[FONT=&quot]FBUBD2TB[/FONT][/QUOTE]

used on dragonball z seasons 1 + 3 for $17 shipped. Less than amazon or ebay, so I decided if I could check out with code still valid Id get them.

Also they dont have season 2 for some reason??

Could you imagine how insane a gohastings sale would be if they had free shipping? Their CAG sales would go up by about 40% ...

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Oh snap, I have 35 codes. LOL[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SoulReaver']Anyone have an extra code they could spare me? Thanks[/QUOTE]

He has 35 codes, make sure to PM him if you need one

Ordered a couple DVDs:

Stand and deliver/Lean on me, and The Warriors for $8.50 total. I wanted more movies, but shipping ruins the deal. I'll wait until they have 96 cents shipping to get some more.

Also, I have 2 codes I won't use. Pm me if you want one.

I have 2 unused codes. Didn't see anything to my liking, and I picked up a back-up just in case. Shoot me a PM if you want one.

wanted to pick up alot more, but the shipping killed it for me. anyways used the code for

Back to the future 25th anniversary trilogy blu-ray (used) $18.48
Hellraiser 1 (used) - $4.32

$27.36 shipped. If discs are in good condition with good boxes then i will be very happy camper seeing as the back to future trilogy is $55 new

Picked Up
The Hangover DVD
Paul Blart: Mall Cop [Blu-ray]
Zombieland [Blu-ray]
The Social Network [2 Discs]
The King's Speech [Blu-ray]

Excited to watch these. All shipped so far except mall cop :)

[quote name='trabanus']wanted to pick up alot more, but the shipping killed it for me. anyways used the code for

Back to the future 25th anniversary trilogy blu-ray (used) $18.48
Hellraiser 1 (used) - $4.32

$27.36 shipped. If discs are in good condition with good boxes then i will be very happy camper seeing as the back to future trilogy is $55 new[/QUOTE]
Actually you can easily find the back to the future trilogy for less than 30 bucks new on ebay and other sites. But I'd probably still buy it used at that price, if I wanted it

Pretty sure mine hasn't shipped yet.
My order is still processing and I placed it within 10 minutes of getting the coupon Monday morning.

I got some good deals, but Hastings sure tries their damnedest to make me not want to shop there.
Bad shipping prices, orders that sit around for days not getting processed, stuff never coming back in stock until deals end...

[quote name='EYEL1NER']Pretty sure mine hasn't shipped yet.
My order is still processing and I placed it within 10 minutes of getting the coupon Monday morning.

I got some good deals, but Hastings sure tries their damnedest to make me not want to shop there.
Bad shipping prices, orders that sit around for days not getting processed, stuff never coming back in stock until deals end...[/QUOTE]

Yeah you should stop buying from them!

(more for me :D)

bread's done
Back